TJ Weist | The Boneyard

TJ Weist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But but but...he had Cochrane! And Bobby didn't!

What was his record before Cocheran if your going to poke fun.... Just wondering? Feel free to enlighten me

Reaction Score
What was his record before Cocheran if your going to poke fun.... Just wondering? Feel free to enlighten me

Diaco was yanking Cochran mid drives for Whitmer and announced in a mind numbingly weird press conference he was splitting time between the 2.

Oh yeah, he also lost to Army and SMU.

Hope your enlightened.

Reaction Score
That's a weak weak counter. I'm still waiting for his record before Casey ... Here I'll simplify it for you.. How many wins did Weist have before Cocheran?

Reaction Score
Forte said:
That's a weak weak counter. I'm still waiting for his record before Casey ... Here I'll simplify it for you.. How many wins did Weist have before Cocheran?

He had 0. Who opted to play Cochran and solve that problem?

Reaction Score
He had 0. Who opted to play Cochran and solve that problem?

Exactly, he fixed the problem and those three games was probably the best offense we've seen in years. Bradley, Lemelle, Foxx, and Davis were big threats in those games. Today, Bradley and Lemelle are non-existent, heck almost all receivers have been non-existent this year.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Exactly, he fixed the problem and those three games was probably the best offense we've seen in years. Bradley, Lemelle, Foxx, and Davis were big threats in those games. Today, Bradley and Lemelle are non-existent, heck almost all receivers have been non-existent this year.
Bingo. And after the O-line showed some improvement in the second half of this season, its frustrating to see that non of the passing magic from last year returned in any form beyond a few strikes to Noel Thomas.

Seems like its a good bet at least 5 of HCPP's recruits look to transfer. I dont know what the max 1 year schollie sign up can be, but looks like Diaco can plan on taking the max this Feb.

Reaction Score

Got to the point where I almost forgot Davis was even on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom