Tired of the Muffet talk | The Boneyard

Tired of the Muffet talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let the players decide the game tonight. It is going to be a tough battle. Which team will be more prepared to handle the pressure of the big game? ND may be playing with tons of emotion both positive and negative fired up and wanting to prove a point whether it be McBride's perceived slight for POY or Muffett's Rodney Dangerfield "no respect" act. UConn will be fired up too...Stewie looking to play better and the whole team trying to avoid the recent slow start tendency Sometimes emotion can carry a team. Other times it causes them to press too hard. I think which ever team is better able to harness their emotions and take care of business will win. We won't know the answer to this until around 10:30 tonight.

HGN

Reaction Score
UConnChapette , you and me both.............I don't know exactly what Muffet's aim is but its way off target if she thinks words will win the NC. Let the kids play.

I saw a post where she said the Tennessee fans should all be rooting for ND because if UConn wins it will break Pat Summit's record. Enough already.

I think equal parts of blood , jealousy , and envy of Geno , runs through this coach's veins. Otherwise why continue to bring up Geno and UConn? What is he suppose to do , lose to keep her happy? He gets paid to win games and Championships , just like her. He's just been a lot better at it than she has.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
She better be careful that she isn't winding her team tighter than a drum. As far as McBride goes, great player, but no better than 4th for POY. If Stewie doesn't win, it would have been Simms or Obwumike.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
She better be careful that she isn't winding her team tighter than a drum. As far as McBride goes, great player, but no better than 4th for POY. If Stewie doesn't win, it would have been Simms or Obwumike.
They won't be tight. They have nothing to lose. They're the underdog. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom