Tips for going to see UConn at MSG | The Boneyard

Tips for going to see UConn at MSG

Reaction Score
I’ll be flying up to see our boys play St Johns in the Garden— first time ever going. 36 y/o, going with my brothers

What are some things I should expect? What are some cool things to do around there? Places to eat? Any tips are appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Reaction Score
Yo, while we are at it, I was thinking of buying tickets for the Big East Tournament March 9-12. Any information at all would be much appreciated. I' am not a city guy at all and I live in central CT.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
I’ll be flying up to see our boys play St Johns in the Garden— first time ever going. 36 y/o, going with my brothers

What are some things I should expect? What are some cool things to do around there? Places to eat? Any tips are appreciated!

Thanks guys!
pre game meal at New York City Steakhouse | Keens Steakhouse. easy walk to MSG

Reaction Score
One of my favorite pizza slices in all of NYC or anywhere is Pizza Suprema on 31st and 8th.

Reaction Score
Check out some place called Sbarro. Heard it’s the best NY slice hands down.
The Office Pizza GIF by Danny Chang

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Thanks guys!
Heading back home from Grand Central as we speak. My son's Christmas present to me this year was a weekend in the city and a Ranger game (this past summer he decided to become a Kraken fan).

The Hilton double tree 8th Avenue was reasonable, a very easy walk to MSG and an easy walk to Times square.

As far as where to eat: its Manhattan. There are countless choices

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom