Tip off marathon | The Boneyard

Tip off marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Didn't see a thread so I thought i'd make one, anyone gonna try and stay up for the whole thing last year I did it with the exception off the 10am-12pm game where I just passed out. So pumped college basketball is back!

Reaction Score
Have fun my college hoops friend! What game are you looking forward to the most?

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Really looking forward to Belmont and Memphis I think Belmont pulls the upset in that one, also looking forward to UK vs KU go Jayhawks!

Reaction Score
Really looking forward to Belmont and Memphis I think Belmont pulls the upset in that one, also looking forward to UK vs KU go Jayhawks!
Florida/Ohio State has some flavor to it. That is a tasty treat with some spice to it. :D

Reaction Score
Doesn't get much better this early in the season than Kansas/Kentucky at the Garden

Reaction Score
I'm a Sullinger fan and enjoy watching him play. That FL game should be a good one.

Reaction Score
Calling Coach K is going to have to wait another game to break Bob Knight's record...Sparty takes the game

Reaction Score
Calling Kent St over WVU
I would like to see Memphis lose this game and drop a game in Maui to see if I can get them @ 40/1 + in Vegas as opposed to 25/1 or 20/1 ect ect.... Vegas moved the line on me when I unsuccessfully tried to get in on Memphis @ 40/1. As soon as I left Caesars the line went to 30/1 at all the sister books. I wasn't using a runner and that was a mistake. I like futures action because it just adds a little spice to the season without getting caught up in every game. I have hit Vegas a few times over the last 10 years. All just for fun of course. :D

Reaction Score
Lets talk action.. I took Kent +9. Next game is Baylor -10/SDSU. I'm inclined to take Baylor since SDSU lost the core of that team from last year. Thoughts??

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Lets talk action.. I took Kent +9. Next game is Baylor -10/SDSU. I'm inclined to take Baylor since SDSU lost the core of that team from last year. Thoughts??
I def would have taken Kent st +9 but im not sure about -10 for baylor i am not sold on them and Perry Jones is suspended so I think i'd take SDSU +10 but dont let my words sway you one way or another. Cause if u listen to what I said then you'll probably lose.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Love Belmont over Memphis.

I don't think Kansas can hang with Kentucky.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Looking good on Kent St

Reaction Score

One of the Tigers' toughest tests, however, could come before the team boards a plane for Hawaii.

"I have been saying it from the beginning, and I don't think that everyone believes me, Belmont is a really good team," Pastner said. "They have everyone back from a 30-win team last year and they are good."Pastner made that comment after Memphis defeated Christian Brothers
University 79-56 in its final exhibition tuneup Friday. That same evening, Belmont opened its season with a 77-76 loss to Duke at Cameron Indoor Stadium.That likely got the Tigers' attention."We know they're a tough team, but we're a tough team also," Barton said. "We're not going to take them for granted."Belmont, which returns four starters from a team that made its fourth NCAA tournament appearance since 2006, erased most of a 16-point deficit against the Blue Devils. -ESPN Preview

Memphis wins. No upset here...

Reaction Score
Down go the Mountaineers, onto Memphis/Belmont. Should be a good one

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the hardwood at baylor is U G L Y ! almost as bad as nike university.

Reaction Score
I'm settling for seconds and headed to MSG for the doubleheader. Gonna miss Fla/OSU. Enjoy that 1!!

Reaction Score
If Kentucky can cover 7, it will have been a glorious 8-0. What a wonderful day either way. Some last minute excitement along the way with Msu and FL doing just enough in the last minute. Osu looked very good at times and think they might be the toughest team we could see in March. Duke didn t impress at all and Kent state could be the final four sleeper this year. Baylor is super athletic and didn't have a top player. Def taking this day off again next year.

Reaction Score
One more observation. The big guy Nix on Msu has the worst hands in the history of hands

Reaction Score
Kentucky is loaded but full of punks, I really wish we played them during the season, I guess we'll just have to wait until the final four to put em in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom