Timing Big East tourney tickets? | The Boneyard

Timing Big East tourney tickets?

Reaction Score
Some friends and I are looking to buy semi final tickets but the cheapest we're seeing is $125 after Fees for nose bleeds. Anyone with experience going to the BE tourney have any suggestions on if we should wait to buy or not? I have no idea if prices are going to stay put, rise, or fall... I guess it depends how long you wait and who advances in the tournament? Any advice helps, thanks.

Reaction Score
Some friends and I are looking to buy semi final tickets but the cheapest we're seeing is $125 after Fees for nose bleeds. Anyone with experience going to the BE tourney have any suggestions on if we should wait to buy or not? I have no idea if prices are going to stay put, rise, or fall... I guess it depends how long you wait and who advances in the tournament? Any advice helps, thanks.
Wait. Losing fans will flood the market with tickets.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I'm seeing semi final tickets right now on Stubhub for $103 total.

It does depend on who makes it. If it's UConn, Nova, PC, St. John's in the semis, costs up. If it's more of a Creighton, X, MQ, DePaul mix, costs down.

I have a room in NYC for Thursday night. Going to the quarters and the semis. I plan on buying tickets for the whole strip and selling my tickets for the first round and the championship. Probably won't make all my money back, but will get my tickets for less. I put my name in with UConn to get tix through them...they said $160 for the strip if I "make the cut," and they will let me know by 2/21.

Reaction Score

demand will be high for the semis anyway as 4 schools fanbases can easily fill the garden and that drive prices. So i don't see it going down tbh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom