Times and TV for the Tournament are set | The Boneyard

Times and TV for the Tournament are set

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The NY Times proposes its own tourney outcome and argues that UConn will make it to the NC championship game (with SC the winner): Women's NCAA Tournament 2023 bracket picks from Chantel Jennings: Why South Carolina will win it all
The path for our women this year, dare I say it, doesn't look all that daunting. There's no one the Huskies are likely to play that seems unbeatable. Even SC is called "beatable" by the NY Times. The game, the Times says, points to the Gamecockies "on paper," but the game will be played on a court. Could Tony C be right?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The NY Times proposes its own tourney outcome and argues that UConn will make it to the NC championship game (with SC the winner): Women's NCAA Tournament 2023 bracket picks from Chantel Jennings: Why South Carolina will win it all
The path for our women this year, dare I say it, doesn't look all that daunting. There's no one the Huskies are likely to play that seems unbeatable. Even SC is called "beatable" by the NY Times. The game, the Times says, points to the Gamecockies "on paper," but the game will be played on a court. Could Tony C be right?
I dont think SC and UCONN can play in the championship. From what I've seen they will meet in the final 4 and the winner will go to the championship against someone else.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I dont think SC and UCONN can play in the championship. From what I've seen they will meet in the final 4 and the winner will go to the championship against someone else.
According to the bracket, Greenvile 1 (SC #1) plays Seattle 4 (Stanford #1) in one semi-final and Greenville 2 (Indiana #1) plays Seattle 3 (Virginia Tech #1) in the other. So SC and UConn could meet in the championship game if they get that far.

Reaction Score
According to the bracket, Greenvile 1 (SC #1) plays Seattle 4 (Stanford #1) in one semi-final and Greenville 2 (Indiana #1) plays Seattle 3 (Virginia Tech #1) in the other. So SC and UConn could meet in the championship game if they get that far.
Yeah, Ive seen different versions. I'll check out a few more

Reaction Score

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Just by looking at the entire bracket you can see that UConn and SC can only meet in the NC game. Plain as day.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Something I find interesting about the ESPN TV scheduling is that the games on the same channel (ie ABC, ESPN, ESPNU) have start times every 2 hours. For example ABC scheduling has a 1PM start time for a game and then the next game has a start time of 3PM. (Games are in different locations,)
Now during the regular season, there might not be any overlapping, but in a one and done, who knows. Plus I think that ESPN has longer commercial breaks.
We will see.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She deserves more, much more. I wonder how much Jay Bilas is paid. :):eek::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Just by looking at the entire bracket you can see that UConn and SC can only meet in the NC game. Plain as day.
Yeah, i got that now. The set of brackets I first looked at had things switched but since then and since the many friends on here correcting me (thanks you all for that) I have checked out numerous other brackets and I see the first one I looked at was wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom