Time to root for chaos | The Boneyard

Time to root for chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I mean, real chaos. We need other conferences not to let any of the others to rest. We need to hope there is no GOR in the ACC.

Here are our only options, listed from best to worst (but not in order of likelihood).
  1. B1G invites UVA and UConn, eventually takes UNC and ND. Ends at 18. Screws ACC.
  2. B1G invites UVA and another team, UConn to ACC, where we are back in the BE, essentially, but also still have to worry about further expansion diluting the conference.
  3. We stay in this pit of awfulness, and no one expands. Game over, we suck.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
There has been movement starting with SEC expansion every year. There's no guarantee there will be more moves next year, UConn has to be ready both for a multi-year stay in purgatory (#3) and to make its case to B1G and ACC in case anything happens. The thing that really hurts... when you're stuck in the pit of awfulness you don't have as much money to improve the football program and make your case. I hope I'm wrong but this is potentially a very long struggle to improve athletics with less $$$. If bball and football don't start winning, less fan interest would tranlsate to less interest from the B1G for TV sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom