Time to Crucify Fran Fraschilla | The Boneyard

Time to Crucify Fran Fraschilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
He did get Dillard Lamian's name right.

Reaction Score
The one thing i dislike about fran is how enamored he is with internationals. I remember in fiba 2014 he was nearly wetting his paints when turkey led at half vs usa.

its clear he has profound respect for the program and KO. lillard is an interesting comparison; Although I dont think adams is nearly the volume shooter damian is. I also project adams to be a better finisher in the paint than lillard, but ofcourse not nearly as lethal from trey. Stickin with my devin harris comp.

Reaction Score
The one thing i dislike about fran is how enamored he is with internationals. I remember in fiba 2014 he was nearly wetting his paints when turkey led at half vs usa.

its clear he has profound respect for the program and KO. lillard is an interesting comparison; Although I dont think adams is nearly the volume shooter damian is. I also project adams to be a better finisher in the paint than lillard, but ofcourse not nearly as lethal from trey. Stickin with my devin harris comp.
His job is to scout international prospects so I get it, just realizing now he thinks Sterling's name is Shelton.

Reaction Score
Fran generally knows what he's talking about even if he can't spell. Let's wait until he commits a real crime before we do that to him.

Reaction Score
With a name like "Fran," you'd think he'd be a little more attentive to names.
But seriously, no need to give the guy grief - if you did - "lighten up Francis."

Reaction Score
It was probably just the auto correct on his phone. Not for nothing, but Sterling and Shelton are two towns in Connecticut so he wasnt too far off :)

Reaction Score

Bash away...

When you start a thread like this off you gotta get goofy with it... Gotta use the Larry Holmes vernacular... It's "Cuthafy" not Crucify... you were too perfect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom