Time to Add Kia Nurse to the Injured List | The Boneyard

Time to Add Kia Nurse to the Injured List

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
To heck with a velvet rope. It looks like Geno needs a Med Tech license. Or a psychic healer on staff.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Camara had a surgery also?

"Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou Samuelson, Nurse, Crystal Dangerfield and Batouly Camara are among the UConn players who have undergone surgeries since the end of the season"

UConn forward Batouly Camara undergoes successful surgery for shoulder injury

Of the current roster only three players have Not had surgery or missed games during the last season; Molly, Gabby & Tierney Lawlor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

"Napheesa Collier, Katie Lou Samuelson, Nurse, Crystal Dangerfield and Batouly Camara are among the UConn players who have undergone surgeries since the end of the season"

Of the current roster only three players have Not had surgery or missed games during the last season; Molly, Gabby & Tierney Lawlor.

CocoHusky- - - What about Saniya Chong? Not mentioned above!

Reaction Score

CocoHusky- - - What about Saniya Chong? Not mentioned above!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Did KLS need surgery on her foot? I was not aware of that, maybe I missed it.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
This is probably a blessing for Kia giving her some enforced time off the court that she would not have gotten - she has been playing pretty much straight out for 24 months - 6 weeks off is a luxury.

Do not believe KLS required surgery, and pretty sure there is no surgical solution for IT band so I don't think Chong had surgery either. Irwin is also a non-surgical walking wounded.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This is absolutely terrible news if Kia can't play in the olympics. Recall the jump Achonwa enjoyed after playing for Canada in London , and tell me it doesn't matter if Kia misses Rio. We are only figuring out how to make the biggest transition of all time after losing the three best players in WCBB to the WNBA. We desperately need Kia, and we need her better than last season, glorious as that season was.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
This is absolutely terrible news if Kia can't play in the olympics. Recall the jump Achonwa enjoyed after playing for Canada in London , and tell me it doesn't matter if Kia misses Rio. We are only figuring out how to make the biggest transition of all time after losing the three best players in WCBB to the WNBA. We desperately need Kia, and we need her better than last season, glorious as that season was.

Article says she is expected to be recovered in time to play for Canada in the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom