Time for the Horde to earn their keep | The Boneyard

Time for the Horde to earn their keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I watched Geremy closely during warm ups. He was moving just fine. And then, never sees the field.

He must be suspended or something. I'm not buying this lower body injury bull Shiite. Time to do some digging Des, Jim, Matt, Jeff and the rest of the crew

Reaction Score

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I watched Geremy closely during warm ups. He was moving just fine. And then, never sees the field.

He must be suspended or something. I'm not buying this lower body injury bull Shiite. Time to do some digging Des, Jim, Matt, Jeff and the rest of the crew

You need to stay away from this place after losses.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Well, if he's injured, why the he11 is he dressed in full pads?? He was out there warming up Whitmer/Boyle before every change of possession in full pads. If the dude is hurt, put him in street clothes and let him heal.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Lol at Des needing to watch the game again to figure out what his opinion should be. This program has the beat reporter it deserves.
Well at least the Horde have raised eyebrows after today:

John Silver ‏@JohnFSilver 14m14 minutes ago Bridgeport, CT
I thought Uconn would win big. Still think they should have. Rough loss for Huskies.

Desmond Conner ‏@desmondconner 9m9 minutes ago
@RalanP @JohnFSilver gotta watch the game again tomorrow but I'm sure I'm going to think the same thing that #UConn should've won the game

Jeff Jacobs @jacobscourant · 4h 4 hours ago
Horrible UConn loss to Army. Period.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Students in my section claim Blake Feagles was suspended for the game - They claim they bought the tix from his dad - skipped class and matches up to the 'classroom matches field performance' quote from earlier in the week.
It's a rumor but...

ISIS provides more info to media than this staff does.

Reaction Score
Well at least the Horde have raised eyebrows after today:

John Silver ‏@JohnFSilver 14m14 minutes ago Bridgeport, CT
I thought Uconn would win big. Still think they should have. Rough loss for Huskies.

Desmond Conner ‏@desmondconner 9m9 minutes ago
@RalanP @JohnFSilver gotta watch the game again tomorrow but I'm sure I'm going to think the same thing that #UConn should've won the game

Jeff Jacobs @jacobscourant · 4h 4 hours ago
Horrible UConn loss to Army. Period.
Jeff Jacobs' byline in today's Courant expresses my thoughts succinctly. Total agreement.

Reaction Score
The staff needs to change up the shady injury reports. Lower leg injury to me means anything but lower leg injury. Boyle, Newsome, and now Geremy Davis. If you are benching a player for whatever reason (fumbling, ineffective play, discipline), please say it. Annoying.

I am not saying Coach Diaco won't succeed. He has proven to be a terrible game manager so far, but his team plays hard, in spite of the mind boggling game plans. And I am seeing a plan with the types of players he recruits. But man his comments are head scratching and annoying.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs' byline in today's Courant expresses my thoughts succinctly. Total agreement.
Did you see his quote on Diaco not using the timeout? Holy crap, take some responsibility.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Did you see his quote on Diaco not using the timeout? Holy crap, take some responsibility.
Here's the quote:

There also are coaches who get paid plenty to call timeouts, too.

"I don't know what was going on in the frame of mind, the psyche and all that," Diaco said. "We had the timeout to use and we would have used it if we needed to. We didn't get the opportunity to at that time. That wasn't the game. That play didn't lose the game.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Here's the quote:

There also are coaches who get paid plenty to call timeouts, too.

"I don't know what was going on in the frame of mind, the psyche and all that," Diaco said. "We had the timeout to use and we would have used it if we needed to. We didn't get the opportunity to at that time. That wasn't the game. That play didn't lose the game.

Sorry Bob. That INT did lose the game. We played 59:30 of football to get to that point to the tie the game. There was no doubt that we would have scored if we didn't turn it over. It was a horrendous throw by Whitmer and even more horrendous decision to not call time out before the play when there was obvious confusion.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Davis was clearly favoring/testing out one leg walking out of the dugout for the coin toss. Out of respect for federal law and the student athlete's privacy, I won't say which one.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Then put him in street clothes. If he is injured, let him properly heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom