Time Filler Quiz | The Boneyard

Time Filler Quiz

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Which current player?

"The first time I watched UConn it was a Maya Moore-led team and they were winning the national championship. Ever since, I wrote down that I wanted to go to UConn on little pieces of art projects."

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Which current player?

"The first time I watched UConn it was a Maya Moore-led team and they were winning the national championship. Ever since, I wrote down that I wanted to go to UConn on little pieces of art projects."

Collier ..?

Wait - I'll change my answer to Danger

Reaction Score
Kia Nurse. I believe she said the national championships games were the only games she was ever able to watch in Canada.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Which current player?

Napheesa Collier - She has a tie to Maya through JeffCity, MO.

Reaction Score
Which current player?

Danger or Walker (coming in)

Reaction Score
Which current player?

Then you wouldn't know which player screamed into the TV microphone--JUBILATION after winning the NC...!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Then you wouldn't know which player screamed into the TV microphone--JUBILATION after winning the NC...!!

Nice misdirection play Broadway....Just answer the question or admit you don't know the answer. Ain't no big thing.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Yeah, but who was being interviewed at the time wise guy?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kia Nurse. I believe she said the national championships games were the only games she was ever able to watch in Canada.

Very good detective work there. Excellent. I dunno but I just don't see Kia doing little art projects and scribbling her desires to play for UConn. I see her going out on the ice with Darnell and scribing it in the ice! Kia Nurse on UConn's win streak, Canadian basketball

Reaction Score
I remembered reading about it because when she was given an offer to come here, she said she didn't think she was good enough.... but never did I read before that it was her dream school...until then...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kia Nurse

Maybe I mislead you. The Kia article above contains the information on the UConn in her art work. TDinozzo got it. I'm still stressing my memory over Jubilation! Got the answer to that one?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom