Time change for Saturday 1/19 Gampel game.... | The Boneyard

Time change for Saturday 1/19 Gampel game....

Reaction Score
....TV coverage to be announced as soon as that is determined...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Aww crap! I understand it, but I may not make it home in time.

Reaction Score

Looks like streaming during the actual game and a replay during the original time slot

Good I had a haircut and some other errands to do around the 2PM game time. I can just stay away from my phone and watch it at the 7:30 PM slot. This will be my second game I watch a re-play. No way I'm adjusting my schedule to watch this team live. They are fine for re-plays if I can't catch it live.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Looks like I'll need to avoid all social media for 7 hours.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
think the tweet said it can be watched live on CBS sports net online stream but won't be available on TV until the original time slot at 730.

Reaction Score
Had to give away the tickets, can't make the 2pm start but will be home to watch the replay. Oh well, winter.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Anyone know if it can be watched through AppleTV?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Anyone know if it can be watched through AppleTV?

I downloaded the CBS Sports App to my Roku but all it has is the live CBS Channel 2 broadcast. I couldn't find anywhere to enter a TV log in to watch the game. May just have to use my laptop.

C

Chief00

As with last game, there will be no Chief’s Briefs today. Focusing on showing UConn love at recruits games, especially when the coaches have a conflict.
Hope to get back to my game day routine soon - but putting my time where Our priority needs to be - Recruiting Talent.

Reaction Score
As with last game, there will be no Chief’s Briefs today. Focusing on showing UConn love at recruits games, especially when the coaches have a conflict.
Hope to get back to my game day routine soon - but putting my time where Our priority needs to be - Recruiting Talent.
I don't know what Dan Hurley would do without you

C

Chief00

I don't know what Dan Hurley would do without you

Believe me, he would love if other fans attended recruit games and showed their love in UConn gear. The coaches always have a warm greeting when you see them there. If just a small fraction of casual fans, who love First Night allocated some time to recruits games in UConn gear it would be time very well spent. This isn’t meant to be a criticism - just a coachable moment.

Reaction Score
It doesn’t seem to show it listed on the cbs website. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom