Time Capsule | The Boneyard

Time Capsule

Reaction Score
Read the Boneyard frequently but almost never post!

Was watching the game and having lunch today with my usual Friday crowd and was struck by the obvious. If you had been totally off the grid for the last ten years and watched this game today what would you be thinking?

I hope and believe the program may be on the way way back up but my god how the mighty have fallen!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If you had been totally off the grid for the last ten years and watched this game today what would you be thinking?

I hope and believe the program may be on the way way back up but my god how the mighty have fallen!

So do you want to complain about it?

It's getting better. If you don't think so, I don't care about your opinion cause you're being a purposefully ignorant moron.

Reaction Score
So do you want to complain about it?

It's getting better. If you don't think so, I don't care about your opinion cause you're being a purposefully ignorant moron.
I’m a moron, hello pot meet the kettle. I am hopeful you are right but it is a leap of faith no actual evidence to support improvement.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m a moron, hello pot meet the keddle. I am hopeful you are right but it is a leap of faith no actual evidence to support improvement.

What's a keddle? Is there anything more than ridiculous than people who come on the board, immediately start insulting people's intelligence but can't do so in anything resembling English?

Reaction Score
What's a keddle? Is there anything more than ridiculous than people who come on the board, immediately start insulting people's intelligence but can't do so in anything resembling English?
“More than ridiculous than people”, yeah, you are a master of the written word, I hope you have a good paralegal idiot!

Last edited:

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
ESPNU had a replay of the 6OT game this morning before the AAC game. Watching that and then our game today was quite a revelation. Would love to have someone like Thabeet these days. Looking forward to the new recruits next year though.

Reaction Score
ESPNU had a replay of the 6OT game this morning before the AAC game. Watching that and then our game today was quite a revelation. Would love to have someone like Thabeet these days. Looking forward to the new recruits next year though.
Very much agree

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom