Tim Boyle on SportsCenter | The Boneyard

Tim Boyle on SportsCenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SportsCenterVerified account‏@SportsCenter
#LiveonSC our own @MattBarrieESPN & @damienwoody are going to be with Tarik Cohen catching some footballs.
CGQgvPBU8AEKBWu.jpg

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Perfect solution for when Boyle keeps coming up short with his passes and hitting guys in the feet... have them flip their feet over their head.

Reaction Score
Will I be able to find this segment on ESPN.com later? Couldn't watch.

Reaction Score
Will I be able to find this segment on ESPN.com later? Couldn't watch.
If you can find it... he actually catches 2 at once doing the backflip. One in each hand. Unbelievable.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Very few have been more critical of Boyle's performance to this point, and nobody hopes that he is more wrong about Boyle's potential than me. I hope he throws for 2o TDs and I'm happy he got this moment on ESPN...

Reaction Score
Nice to see ESPN showing anything UCONN Football. I'm sure within all the folks that draw a paycheck from ESPN(Bristol) there are a good number with their fingers crossed that UCONN Football will eventually mirror the basketball success and.... you know what? There is no reason why it won't as long as the university and the state believe. UCONN sports is still the best game in town and a couple of bowl wins with a competitive top 25 ranking can quickly change this state into just as rabid a football culture as any in the land. Win and the state will be in......all the way in!!

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
MD10, how can this be anything but a positive. This isn't just about Boyle, it's about UConn. You have a serious case of short sightedness.
Dude I was just making a smartass comment about Boyle, a guy whom I personally still believe can be good for this team but has yet to show it on the field. I didn't say anything negative about Uconn, actually I'm ecstatic that the program is getting some ESPN love this offseason. What did I say that was short sighted? I'm sorry I offended you by making a sarcastic remark on the internet... you dope.

Reaction Score
Uh, it turned out that Whitmer was better than Boyle last year.

Are you still denying that you claimed otherwise?

As much as it pains me to defend Palatine, I will do so only because he seems to argue his points so poorly.

If I have it right, we a) knew Whitmer was bad and b) we had already made the decision to burn Boyle's redshirt so c) why would you waste time with a 5th year senior who isn't any good?

Now, of course we had evidence that Boyle might not be better, but he wanted on the field proof. Which ultimately he got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom