Tiffany invited to WNBA draft at ESPN | The Boneyard

Tiffany invited to WNBA draft at ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"And with the ninth pick, the Connecticut Sun takes Tiffany Hayes of Connecticut."​
"We're thrilled to have Tiffany join the Sun!" said coach Mike Thibault. "And it has NOTHING to do with the fact she played at UConn."​

Reaction Score
She won't have far to go to get to the studio, will she?

Reaction Score
Glad to see Kayla Standish listed among the 15. I wasn't sure if WNBA teams valued her solid play as much as I do. Like most of these players she's not a lock to make it, but she has a chance to carve out a role as a stretch 4 because of they way she can shoot.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Glad to see Kayla Standish listed among the 15. I wasn't sure if WNBA teams valued her solid play as much as I do. Like most of these players she's not a lock to make it, but she has a chance to carve out a role as a stretch 4 because of they way she can shoot.
Her cousin was a great shooter from distance--Miles Standish. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Tiff. I know Phoenix needs a PG and a fill- in for Penny Taylor, but Tiff's speed and shooting would fit well.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Her cousin was a great shooter from distance--Miles Standish. :)
Dear Lord, please move the off season along quickly as we are in pain and now suffer, Milford has too much time on his hands and his word play is interacting with his OCD. Thank you.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dear Lord, please move the off season along quickly as we are in pain and now suffer, Milford has too much time on his hands and his word play is interacting with his OCD. Thank you.
Wait until next year when I am retired! :D

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wait until next year when I am retired! :D
Dear Lord, please slow down the passage of time, we your humble servants are concerned for the retirement of Milford and it impact on the Boneyard. We suffer not silently Lord but with wailing and gnashing of teeth in fear of the preposterous puns and ironies that will be inflicted upon us in the freedom of your wayward child, Milford. Save us in our hour of need.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dear Lord, please slow down the passage of time, we your humble servants are concerned for the retirement of Milford and it impact on the Boneyard. We suffer not silently Lord but with wailing and gnashing of teeth in fear of the preposterous puns and ironies that will be inflicted upon us in the freedom of your wayward child, Milford. Save us in our hour of need.
So, do you want time to speed up or slow down?

Signed, Wayward Child :D

P.S. Is Wayward related to Julia?

Reaction Score
Hope Geno can be there too. I imagine his schedule is getting pretty busy the closer we get to the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom