Tiffany Hayes | The Boneyard

Tiffany Hayes

Reaction Score
I believe that Tiffany Hayes, in any other college team other than Uconn, would.of led the nation in scoring and top ten in assist.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Tiffany is a great player. She is able to take it to the rim off the dribble with the best of them. Unorthodox but effective shooter. Intense defender, leader.

She was a huge reason why Perfumerias Avenida won the Spanish league and gave Stewie’s team a close game in the Euroleague Finals.

She is playing in Turkey next year. I saw that Avenida signed Kaleah Copper of the Sky but Tiffany will be sorely missed by Avenida.

Reaction Score
I've been a longtime Lynx fan (tough year for that thus far) but always wondered if Maya and Tiffany would end up reunited on the dream. If Maya hadn't stepped away and Tiffany been traded it would have been crazy now that Rene is an owner. They just would have had to trade for Tina and brought in Caroline on the coaching staff and the old gang could've been reunited for a run at a couple WNBA rings as well.

Reaction Score
Tiffany Hayes is so underrated who is having a good season in being the veteran player on the Dream. Proud of her one of my favorite husky to do this. But most of our lady’s this year is having a great start to the WNBA season.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Tiffany with 22 pts (9-15 / 2-6 from 3) was the only Dream player in double figures in the drubbing by the Storm. Unfortunately, got in foul trouble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom