Tiffany Hayes Interview Last Night | The Boneyard

Tiffany Hayes Interview Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I haven't always been as much a Tiffany Hayes fan as some on this site but I was so very impressed with her in the interview on the BigEastorg network last night after the game. She was so sweet and comfortable and poised and her answers just flowed. She was absolutely so different from the shy young lady who stepped on the UConn campus 4 years ago. She wasn't boisterous, was quick to say all the right things about our very tough opponent Notre Dame, was very self effacing and she showed so much grace and spoke with so much maturity. She's evolved into quite a young lady and being out of the state over the winter year after year I've had little opportunity to note her growth until now. Beyond developing the skill levels of the girls who have come to Storrs for 4 years, the program has also contributed to a massive growth in their poise and confidence. Tiffany is one of those who have really evolved and is such an impressive young woman.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the fan club! It's OK that you're a late entry. :p

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Is that interview available on the BigEast.org site....???

Reaction Score
I haven't always been as much a Tiffany Hayes fan as some on this site but I was so very impressed with her in the interview on the BigEastorg network last night after the game. She was so sweet and comfortable and poised and her answers just flowed. She was absolutely so different from the shy young lady who stepped on the UConn campus 4 years ago. She wasn't boisterous, was quick to say all the right things about our very tough opponent Notre Dame, was very self effacing and she showed so much grace and spoke with so much maturity. She's evolved into quite a young lady and being out of the state over the winter year after year I've had little opportunity to note her growth until now. Beyond developing the skill levels of the girls who have come to Storrs for 4 years, the program has also contributed to a massive growth in their poise and confidence. Tiffany is one of those who have really evolved and is such an impressive young woman.

That is why UConn is the premiere WCBB program. Geno and CD not onl;y develop great BB players but also put the players in a position where they develop as young women. The confidence and poise these young women develop over four years is amazing.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Like some before her, Tiff has enjoyed about 6 years of growth in 4 years at UConn. She'll continue to represent the university, program, and sport very well going forward.

Tiff in December 2007:

"I'm looking forward to having the best four years of college that anyone ever had," she says, "and I'm looking forward to getting a national championship under my belt."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom