Tiffany Hayes finally being appreciated | The Boneyard

Tiffany Hayes finally being appreciated

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I often thought Tiffany Hayes was under appreciated because she labored in the shadow of Angel McCoughtry. With no Angel this year, Hayes has been noticed big time and is more appreciated. Have a great year and All-Star game, Tiffany!

"Hayes will be making her first All-Star Game appearance as she picked up the most votes among East guards from all three voting groups. The sixth-year pro is averaging career bests of 16.6 points, 4.5 assists, and 1.7 steals."
https://www.sny.tv/UConn/news/reunion-for-sue-bird-diana-taurasi-as-wnba-all-star-starters/241854790

"The Atlanta Dream’s Tiffany Hayes earned the most votes (from WNBA GMs) for most underrated player (25 percent) ..."
WNBA GM's Name Tiffany Hayes Most Underrated Player - Atlanta Dream

"Who's the WNBA's most underrated player?"
Who's the WNBA's Most Underrated Player?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tiff defends well, plays with speed and energy, and still can drive by anyone. Oh, that first step!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Hayes has turned into an incredible pro. I think that of all the UCONN players to surprise me with her WNBA career she leads the list. She has obviously worked her tail off and is making the most of her talent. I'm a big fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom