Tickets v. Cuse at MSG | The Boneyard

Tickets v. Cuse at MSG

Reaction Score
I went the last two years to see Uconn vs Maryland, and Uconn vs Syracuse. payed 55 dollars for great corner seats in the 100's. This year I get ticket information for MSG and the same seat location is now 105 dollars. Thanks for pricing me right out of attending this game.

Reaction Score
What's the pregame event like? Thought i had heard its super crowded.

The last two years it was at smaller bars and it got a bit crowded but it was a lot of fun regardless. This year it's at Legends, which is a massive bar near MSG so should be better this year in terms of not being overcrowded.

Reaction Score
I went the last two years to see Uconn vs Maryland, and Uconn vs Syracuse. payed 55 dollars for great corner seats in the 100's. This year I get ticket information for MSG and the same seat location is now 105 dollars. Thanks for pricing me right out of attending this game.
My 105 dollar courtside seat is now $180. No thanks MSG. Too greedy.

Reaction Score
Interesting that the price went up so much for 2 teams that failed to make the tournament and start the season unranked.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Interesting that the price went up so much for 2 teams that failed to make the tournament and start the season unranked.
Isn’t Nova and Gonzaga the other game? Pretty sure that’s why, it’s a pretty solid double header with fan bases that will fill the place no matter what.

Reaction Score
Isn’t Nova and Gonzaga the other game? Pretty sure that’s why, it’s a pretty solid double header with fan bases that will fill the place no matter what.
Are the tickets good for both sessions? Or is there a "clear-out" period after the first game?

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Are the tickets good for both sessions? Or is there a "clear-out" period after the first game?
They’re for both games. I agree the price hike from the last jimmy v is ridiculous but you’re getting a very high quality double header. I’d go if I could :(.

Reaction Score
Confused on if that link has 100 level tickets or not. Currently I have a 200 level seat. Would love to get down to the 100 level.

Reaction Score
Confused on if that link has 100 level tickets or not. Currently I have a 200 level seat. Would love to get down to the 100 level.

When you are purchasing a ticket, it asks if you want seats in the 100s ($110 price tag) or the 200 sections ($55) price tag.

Reaction Score
It's interesting that the breaking point for some of you is ~$50 over last year's price. It's your team, playing in MSG, against likely one of our most hated rivals.

Reaction Score
It's interesting that the breaking point for some of you is ~$50 over last year's price. It's your team, playing in MSG, against likely one of our most hated rivals.

You realize $50 can be a non-trivial amount of money for some people, right? Not everybody is in the same financial situation. You don't know what anybody else is going through. For instance, I just bought a house this year, so I need to think a lot harder about dropping a hundred bucks here and there for UConn games.

Reaction Score
You realize $50 can be a non-trivial amount of money for some people, right? Not everybody is in the same financial situation. You don't know what anybody else is going through. For instance, I just bought a house this year, so I need to think a lot harder about dropping a hundred bucks here and there for UConn games.
Yea, I also realize that a lot of people who say they are broke have no issue going to the bar and purchasing $8 drafts.

Reaction Score
Yea, I also realize that a lot of people who say they are broke have no issue going to the bar and purchasing $8 drafts.
Or driving a new car every three years or having the latest phone

Reaction Score
Yeah and beers at MSG are $12, you think those same people are gonna restrain themselves during a huge basketball game?
No, but that is my point. You prioritize things in life. If I really cared about the game, I dont go to Applebee's one night this month to save the extra $55. If an extra $100 bucks over the course of the month is going to make it so that you might not be able to pay the mortgage, then you probably shouldn't have purchased the home to begin with.

Everyone is left to manage their money how they see fit. Not everyone agrees with how I manage mine and that is okay. If things ever went south, I have one person to blame... Me.

Reaction Score
I just reserved two seats in the 100 level for my father and I. The only thing I dont like is how you cant see what your exact seats are until they come in the mail. Are the two seats guarateed to be next to each other?

Reaction Score
I like expensive tickets, new cars, nice houses and $8 drafts. If I had to choose one and only one, I’d take $8 drafts.

Reaction Score
I just reserved two seats in the 100 level for my father and I. The only thing I dont like is how you cant see what your exact seats are until they come in the mail. Are the two seats guarateed to be next to each other?

The seats will be together.

Also there are still tickets available if anyone hasn't gotten theirs yet!

Reaction Score
The UConn Foundation is selling tickets to the game v. Cuse @ MSG.

You can purchase tickets and register for the pre-game event hosted by the Foundation here: Syracuse vs UConn MBB Husky Hangout & Game Tickets

So I just registered myself and 3 guests on this site and bought 4 tix. I am not a Uconn alumni but one of my guests is....assuming I won't run into any issues. Is this going to be a problem?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom