Tickets UConn vs FSU Prudential 12/8 on sale now | The Boneyard

Tickets UConn vs FSU Prudential 12/8 on sale now

Reaction Score
Anyone picking up tix? Think this will be one to wait out for people dumping on StubHub? Looks like very good tix are $110 plus the fees. That doesn't seem that bad considering how much events cost nowadays.

Reaction Score
It's ridiculous. For 2 tickets -- $27 in fees. I could basically buy another ticket with the fees. And what's the $7 processing fee. For me to print my own tickets?

upload_2018-7-13_11-8-27.png

Reaction Score
Are they gone?
Nope. Looks like plenty left. I'd think that only alums care about presale, and I'm not sure that Miss St, FSU, Clemson travel that well... for basketball.

Reaction Score
Sign up for emails to the prudential center, there will definitely be special promotions for this game in the coming months.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Anyone picking up tix? Think this will be one to wait out for people dumping on StubHub? Looks like very good tix are $110 plus the fees. That doesn't seem that bad considering how much events cost nowadays.

Yeah I bought close to the court in lowers $110 as they had good seats . The tickets for games at MSG are usually more.

Reaction Score
Nope. Looks like plenty left. I'd think that only alums care about presale, and I'm not sure that Miss St, FSU, Clemson travel that well... for basketball.

A little OT, but since moving to Atlanta, I've been a little surprised by the number of Clemson fans who remember (and were *gloriously* heartbroken by) the Shot.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Just bought my tickets. Can't wait

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Any virtue to buying now vs. waiting? I know we bought tix early for the Duke game in E. Rutherford a few years back only to find cheaper/better tix available on StubHub closer to the event

Reaction Score
I grabbed two. I live close and I've missed the MSG games the last few years because of work trips. Some bars were named in another thread, but i may have to hit McGovern's I hung out in grad school.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Third Annual Never Forget Tribute Classic at Prudential Center Set for | Prudential Center Newark NJ

“We are honored and excited to be a part of the Never Forget Tribute Classic,” Hurley said. “It’s a tremendous opportunity not only to help raise money and awareness for such a worthy cause, but also to get the chance to compete against a high-quality program like Florida State.

For me, personally, it’s a thrill to be able to come back home and bring UConn to a great venue like Prudential Center to play in front of family and friends and the huge number of Husky fans in the metropolitan area. We are really looking forward to it.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
The release makes it sound like UConn v FSU will be played first

Reaction Score
I grabbed two. I live close and I've missed the MSG games the last few years because of work trips. Some bars were named in another thread, but i may have to hit McGovern's I hung out in grad school.

There will be a designated UConn bar, it's TBD this point which one the Foundation will opt to partner with.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Hope everyone goes. We really need to rebuild that group of fans that travels especially to NY/NJ.

Reaction Score

You might want to do a google street view (from the Washington St side) if you have not been to McGoverns in a while....

Reaction Score
You might want to do a google street view (from the Washington St side) if you have not been to McGoverns in a while....
I haven't been in a LONG time, but friends just went at a reunion (I have no real loyalty to my RU degree). I checked Google and it looked like the same dump with one window. Used to go in their after class and be shocked when I'd come out a few hours later and it is bright and sunny. I felt like a mole emerging from a hole. Then I looked it up and saw they're doing a reno! That's shocking. I wonder if it will still be a mix of cops, fireman, laborers... and law students.

The area has changed a lot. I can't believe there is a Whole Foods! I ate all my meals at a bad diner, bad pizza place or the local grease truck. The Portuguese places were all too expensive for regular dining.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Your average Husky fan: "I'll be there just before half time in my green windbreaker"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom