Tickets on Sale for Kia's Homecoming Game in Toronto | The Boneyard

Tickets on Sale for Kia's Homecoming Game in Toronto

Reaction Score
This venue is in the old Maple Leaf Gardens. That's pretty cool that UConn will get to play in the same building (although refurbished/remodeled) that Dave Keon, Tim Horton, Borje Salming, Darryl Sittler, Syl Apps once skated. Unfortunately, December 22 is tough time to make the trip north of the border.

Reaction Score
I've got tickets for this and CANNOT WAIT! I was lucky to see the 2015 Pan Am gold medal game in the same venue - so awesome (not least because Canada won gold). It was an incredible treat to see Breanna Stewart, Kia Nurse etc. in person... I went with friends who are basketball fans, but not WBB followers; they loved it and were especially impressed by Moriah, who was great in that game.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I will be buying my tickets within the week.... I am waaaaaaaaaaaaay too excited.

Reaction Score
I tried but kept getting an error message.
It was glitchy when I first looked at it a few days ago, but finally found my way to the "Buy" screen. I didn't actually buy, though (can't go to the game). Has anyone actually bought tix off this site?

OK I just went through the drill - seems to work fine. Click the "Find Tickets" button at the bottom right, enter Qty, add to cart. BTW $20.00 X 2 = $51.50 after fees. Also not sure if the $$ are in US or Canadian ($20 Can is about $16 US right now).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom