Tickets for tomorrow | The Boneyard

Tickets for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do they have a ticket booth to purchase at the door? Heading down there tomorrow but unsure how many will be joining me so didn't want to purchase online beforehand.

Reaction Score
You should be able to get them at the ticket office...go into the main entrance on Trumbull St

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Any numbers being reported on the # of tickets sold thus far? Will the top tier of XL be blocked off per usual? Would be really cool if we had 10k

Reaction Score
A question for any non-season ticket holder for UConn hockey...

Did you get any type of general mass marketing/promotional e-mail from UConn about this upcoming series??

Cause, I'm only a Season ticket holders for hockey, football, soccer, and I get promotional emails ALL the time for basketball and even for sports I have ST for urging me to buy more. (I got one for limited availability of tix for senior night for mbball

Just wondering about the lack of coverage by the media and by UConn itself.
Are they trying to de-hype the series because most college hockey fans usually don't show up for these rounds? Seems dumb to potentially lose out on unexpected revenue by getting into a playoff round and not promoting it fully.

Reaction Score
All the empty seats are going to put a damper on the atmosphere tonight. I do not understand the lack of support for playoff games in college hockey.

Reaction Score
They must be expecting a larger than normal crowd because the curtain is off the upper section in the end directly to the right of UConn's bench above the bar. That is always out unless they expect crowds over 6K

Reaction Score
All the empty seats are going to put a damper on the atmosphere tonight. I do not understand the lack of support for playoff games in college hockey.

The 4,045 who were there did a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom