Tickets for the DePaul Game. | The Boneyard

Tickets for the DePaul Game.

Reaction Score
Hi guys. I'm a senior at UConn and sadly missed out on the student ticket drop. This will be my last home game as a student and I really don't want to miss it. Is there anyone out there that might have tickets at a reasonable price? I see a lot of sites are all 100+ and that's just a lot for me as a student. Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
Good luck finding a ticket. Im not a student anymore but I remember when I was, people would just get student tickets so they could flip it for a profit which sucks. There was UConn buy or sell where students would sell their tickets on facebook which is where I got the majority of my tickets but Im not sure thats even a thing.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Good luck finding a ticket. Im not a student anymore but I remember when I was, people would just get student tickets so they could flip it for a profit which sucks. There was UConn buy or sell where students would sell their tickets on facebook which is where I got the majority of my tickets but Im not sure thats even a thing.
UConn buy or sell is a nice place to buy a used futon that’s been covered in bodily fluid. If you’re into that sort of thing.

Reaction Score
Hey man no guarantees but I might have an extra ticket available and if so you can have it and sneak down to the student section. I’ll know more tomorrow (it hinges on if one of my buddies can go or not) but shoot me a message when you get a chance so I can give you more info tomorrow on it.

Reaction Score
Hey man no guarantees but I might have an extra ticket available and if so you can have it and sneak down to the student section. I’ll know more tomorrow (it hinges on if one of my buddies can go or not) but shoot me a message when you get a chance so I can give you more info tomorrow on it.
Following up on this it’s yours if you want it just let me know.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom