Tickets for Albany | The Boneyard

Tickets for Albany

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Did anyone receive tickets yet for Albany? I did not, and I ordered through Ticket Master.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Mail delivery for TicketMaster is usually 10-14 days from when the tickets are first made available, which I suspect is this month. You can print your tickets out online right now. I printed mine this morning.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I got an email notification from flash seats the other day but I am not sure if they were for my FF tickets or my Regionals. I mean I have the ticket master app I assumed it would just show up in there.

Reaction Score
Mail delivery for TicketMaster is usually 10-14 days from when the tickets are first made available, which I suspect is this month. You can print your tickets out online right now. I printed mine this morning.
Printed mine yesterday

Reaction Score

I too ordered (and paid) long ago but havent received them yet. Saw something that said tickets wouldnt be printed till February, so I am just now starting to get antsy about it. But I had not realized I could print them--though I may have checked the box to have them mailed to me. Anyway, I think they are in the works (but I'll still check to see if I can print them :) ).

Reaction Score
Tickets for Albany arrived today. For some reason the etickets I ordered and already printed out also came as hard tickets.

Anyway, watch your mailbox. They come in a brown manilla envelope with a Times union stamp on them and the envelope is only closed by the clasp, not sealed.

Reaction Score
Tickets for Albany arrived today. For some reason the etickets I ordered and already printed out also came as hard tickets.

Anyway, watch your mailbox. They come in a brown manilla envelope with a Times union stamp on them and the envelope is only closed by the clasp, not sealed.
I hope I get some in the mail too. I have herd they are " special " tickets.

Reaction Score

Thanks again for the code. Hope you’ Do same again next year

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I agree. The code was a great help.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm getting jealous here guys. I would love to attend the regional games in Albany. Unfortunately too many miles (2,934) away, and too little $$$ for a trip of that nature. I hope everyone enjoys the trip and the games. I know the BY'ers usually have a "meet n' greet" before or after these games. It's always nice to have tickets in hand when you arrive at the arena.

Reaction Score
Got my official NCAA regional tickets yesterday form Albany. Great courtside seats I bought at presale.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom