Tickets and alternate sources | The Boneyard

Tickets and alternate sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that I am retired, I can get to a number of home games! Last year I bought through the ticket office for the games I could attend (Gampel) One difficulty with that is that they charge a fee for every purchase which adds up (especially when you are buying one ticket per game). So this year I bought a 5-pack. Saved on some of the fees. But the seats are not the best. I got better seats buying them individually. Kind of annoying to see better seats being sold for the same price long after you bought yours!
For next year I was wondering about any of the secondary sites - StubHub, etc. What are your experiences dealing with them? I am just looking for decent upper bowl seats (that fixed income thing that comes with retirement...). Do they always provide valid tickets and are there any tricks to getting the most for your money? Thanks!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I've never had a problem with Stubhub. Tricks are probably just getting the timing right on when to purchase.

Reaction Score
I've not had any problems with Stubhub either. Although they have fees too. You might try EBay as well. Occasionally some deals can be found there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom