Ticket time slots being released | The Boneyard

Ticket time slots being released

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We should know when we can pick our seats soon enough

Reaction Score
Got my email yesterday. Looks like it begins on various dates, depending on your donation level, in August. A preview viewing of the site will be available on August 2.

willie99

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
8-18 for me. Someone be nice and leave a pair of corner lower level seats :)

Reaction Score
8/22 at the common time of 3:59. For those that have posted earlier on the thread and have earlier dates, did you donate? I am not a done myself.

willie99

Reaction Score
8/22 at the common time of 3:59. For those that have posted earlier on the thread and have earlier dates, did you donate? I am not a done myself.

Donating is a very important part of the equation. However, based on last year's season ticket sales, you should still get decent seats in Hartford (especially compared to the sold out years) and you'll be able to get into GP where every seat has a relatively good view

Reaction Score
Donating is a very important part of the equation. However, based on last year's season ticket sales, you should still get decent seats in Hartford (especially compared to the sold out years) and you'll be able to get into GP where every seat has a relatively good view

My seats have moved all around hartford the last few years from lowers to uppers to uppers to lowers. I wonder if the date of purchase for non diners factors into the equation. Ex- if you bought tickets the day they went on sale you will pick earlier than if you bought tickets 2 weeks later.

willie99

Reaction Score
My seats have moved all around hartford the last few years from lowers to uppers to uppers to lowers. I wonder if the date of purchase for non diners factors into the equation. Ex- if you bought tickets the day they went on sale you will pick earlier than if you bought tickets 2 weeks later.

this is the first year for this new ticket purchase system, they usually just allocated the seats in the past based on what they believed were the best seats, and my seat allocations in Hartford for MBB last year are still a mystery to me

as for this year, I think everyone needed to purchase tickets by 7/17, donate a couple of weeks before that to accumulate points

Reaction Score
No. your purchase slot is determined y your points.

willie99

Reaction Score
when is the first day this process begins?

I'm assuming Monday, because I'm Tuesday morning and there are a lot of people in front of me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom