Ticket Rep | The Boneyard

Ticket Rep

Reaction Score
I have a question. What is the point of having a ticket rep? What are the benefits? Anybody in close contact with theirs? I have one for our Red Sox season tickets and they give us stuff occasionally. Is this the same kind of thing or no?

Reaction Score
Others can weigh in, but the short answer is that it is unclear how the ticket rep thing will work at Uconn because it is a new company that just started this past year. At this point, the benefit is that you have a direct contact to call if you need additional tickets, concerns, etc. As far as additional perks, like getting free stuff or tickets, it is too early to know whether the reps be offering these kind of things. Maybe others have a better sense of this.IMO it is too early to tell how this will work in many ways.

Reaction Score
I can weigh in a little. I was assigned a ticket rep even though I am not a season ticket holder. I was called because they could see I have a UConn ticket account and I bought tickets to just about all the football games and several basketball and hockey games. So first off, I think it is great that they are looking at people like me as a potential season ticket holder. And they "interviewed" me as to why I wasn't. I was able to provide solid feedback on reasons I have held back from becoming a season ticket holder. I will say the questions were mostly focused on football. And I think they will use feedback from people like me and others to help get the Rent filled up for every game. I really feel like it is a primary objective. As for perks, I was invited to the meet the coaches event last month which I thought was pretty cool to get invited.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom