Ticket Prices Down ... | The Boneyard

Ticket Prices Down ...

Reaction Score
Not sure if this has been here on the forum if so I have not seen it. Mods can delete if I am doubling up. Can't find a link online as the UConn site says tickets go on sale Tuesday the 11th.

My info comes from ticket information at the signing event last Wednesday. All numbers are from the flier given out. I am sure @huskymedic will be out with the latest computer generated info with 8x10 photo glossies. ;) (Which I always welcome.)

Parking remains the same cars $95 RV's $155

Mezzanine Chair no longer, upper & lower only.
Husky Value $35 down from $90
Young Alumni $35 down from $90
Family Section $70 down from $96
Reserved End Zone $84 down from $150
Preferred Sideline $105 down from $174, donation $75 down from $100
Upper Chairback $161 down from $192, donation $200 down from $225
Lower Chairback $196 down from $270, donation $500 the same
Club Level $294 down from $318, donation $900 the same

Hope this helps anyone or a group on the fence! See you at the game... GO DOGS!!!

Reaction Score
Wow. The price for a season ticket in 241 has gone from $274 all in to $180? That's obviously a material decrease, and I'm glad to see them working on realizing that first they have to get butts back in the building and then only second worry about what they're charging for tickets.

Having said that, without winning it's not going to bring people back. I won't get a third seat because it's difficult enough to find someone to use my second seat now.

Reaction Score
hope this is true - because these prices with an additional home game is much better value. now let's hope they don't stay stingy on the blue lot passes.

Reaction Score
Wow quite the drop. Paid more for student tickets back in 06-10 than i will for the value tickets next year lol.

Agreed it won't necesaarily bring people back without an upgrade in the product but hopefully a few will come back, and at the very least seems they finally realized screwing over the season ticket holders isn't the way to go

Reaction Score
I may be wrong, I often am, but isn't an even better deal than you're giving it credit? Last year there were 6 games, next I believe they host 7. So, the per game cost should be dramatically lower, no?

Reaction Score
They gotta get people back in the stadium - period. Of course the way that will happen long term is to start winning, but they need to do something to get fans in there watching games, buying food & drinks at the concessions, adequate parking, souvenirs, anything. They've already lost enough $$. Lowering ticket prices is a good start.

Reaction Score
Just to answer a few above....
hope this is true - because these prices with an additional home game is much better value. now let's hope they don't stay stingy on the blue lot passes.
Blue lot passes will still go to those paying the freight aka donors.

What is a Husky Value ticket? Is that the old Top of the Rent?
Similar, Husky Value are the upper corner sections in the Gate B and Gate D area . To be specific 207,208 & 209, on the other side 231, 232 & 233.

I may be wrong, I often am, but isn't an even better deal than you're giving it credit? Last year there were 6 games, next I believe they host 7. So, the per game cost should be dramatically lower, no?
Yes here is next years schedule, 7 games but there is a reason Randy guarenteed some wins next year. ;)
2020 UConn Football Schedule | FBSchedules.com

We had a group of four last year. I'm fully expecting that number to drop by 3 even though I'm sleeping with one of them. But at this price, I can afford to buy two by myself!
I just quoted this because I like the attitude!!! :D

Reaction Score
Question... what is the “preferred” sideline? The UConn side in the sun? Or the one in the shade?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Question... what is the “preferred” sideline? The UConn side in the sun? Or the one in the shade?
For real? Preferred sideline are the bench seats in the lower bowl between the goal line and the 35 on each side.

Reaction Score
How do non-season ticket holders find this information. That is who they need to target. There should be flyers/mailers in every mailbox in the state.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Preferred are non-chairback sideline. Between the endzone and the 35.

Reaction Score
From last year... as noted above this year they have eliminated the mezzanine chair backs and gone to just upper and lower chair backs.

008.jpg

Reaction Score
Still nothing up on UConn's website. Not looking to renew today just wanted to see if they have anymore perks this year.

Reaction Score
Still nothing up on UConn's website. Not looking to renew today just wanted to see if they have anymore perks this year.
I was looking to renew, emailed my rep last week, haven't heard back. If anyone hears anything from theirs, please let me know.

Reaction Score
I was looking to renew, emailed my rep last week, haven't heard back. If anyone hears anything from theirs, please let me know.

Website sez online ticket renewals begin February 11th (today)... I was told it should be "live" later this afternoon.

008.jpg

Reaction Score
spoke to my rep yesterday - he said renewals will start next week and the price points posted here are all correct. he's checking on the extra blue lot passes for me as well - if they go on sale today ill give him a call

Reaction Score
For real? Preferred sideline are the bench seats in the lower bowl between the goal line and the 35 on each side.
Yeah, for real. I've only been to 2 games (and a few spring games way back when). Watched all tv games though. Much more comfortable at home.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Like some, I've been a season ticket holder for going on 18 seasons. Unlike some, my philosophy with ticket reps (most customer service, for that matter) is, "Don't call me, I'll call you."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom