Ticket Office/(Aspire?) in Lots on Game Day | The Boneyard

Ticket Office/(Aspire?) in Lots on Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Anyone else have a conversation with them? They were walking through Gray Lot, looking for general feedback. Mine wasn't earth shattering : I'm a season ticket holder with a Gray Lot pass. I bought extra tickets for friends to come to the game, but there is no way to purchase a Gray Lot pass to have them park/tailgate with us. They should give season ticket holders the option to buy an additional pass as needed, at least for Gray (can't speak for Blue). Since Gray expands across the driveway now, there's zero chance of it reaching capacity.

My buddy also mentioned about the disincentive to purchase season tix if game day promos run cheaper.

Girl that we spoke with said she would mention our concerns. Nice that they are soliciting feedback, we'll see what they do with it.

Reaction Score
You are usually allowed 2 per ticket. I have 6 tickets so I buy 3.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
You are usually allowed 2 per ticket. I have 6 tickets so I buy 3.
Yeah. Last year I bought an extra season parking pass "just in case" and ate money on it. It would be nice to offer season ticket holders a single game purchase option.

Reaction Score
Yeah. Last year I bought an extra season parking pass "just in case" and ate money on it. It would be nice to offer season ticket holders a single game purchase option.

Since they sell out of them, not sure how that is possible in a preferred lot?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Since they sell out of them, not sure how that is possible in a preferred lot?
Right - for Blue, I understand if that's the case (can't speak directly since I don't park there). Gray doesn't sell out except for whatever cap they put on it - there's still plenty of Gray Lot space to accommodate more cars.

Reaction Score
If there are extras, they should absolutely sell them for single games. Just didn't think there were for Blue and Grey.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
DB did mention during one of his radio interviews that the blue lot is not a sellout since we are down in season tix... so they were considering offering them with mini plan purchases, etc. I would call and see if you can get more...

Reaction Score
This has always confused me. I only go to a few games/year. If I don't buy season tickets, is there a way to even buy lot passes? I just park at the daycare because my friends and I don't know where else to go. A lot of the guys I go with are on call a lot on Saturday's so it's tough to plan anything out in advance.

Reaction Score
DB did mention during one of his radio interviews that the blue lot is not a sellout since we are down in season tix... so they were considering offering them with mini plan purchases, etc. I would call and see if you can get more...

FWIW: Long time ST holder... tried to buy two extra Blue Lot Passes for Syracuse direct from UConn Ticket Office last week to go w/ additional tickets for newbies - no go. Nice lady also couldn't assure it would be possible direct from attendants day of game.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
When I called and asked last week I was told "we've never done that before".

Giving first dibs to season ticket holders and mini plan holders is all good... but after that if you still don't have full Gray or Blue lots... make them available to purchase to season ticket holders.

Reaction Score
Whoever runs the scoreboard/puts up the prompts for 3rd down and is in charge of the down/yardage needs to be replaced.

It's really not hard; look where the line of scrimmage is: do simple math. Repeat. Big pet peeve. It's like the person who is responsible has very little football knowledge.

Reaction Score
Whoever runs the scoreboard/puts up the prompts for 3rd down and is in charge of the down/yardage needs to be replaced.

It's really not hard; look where the line of scrimmage is: do simple math. Repeat. Big pet peeve. It's like the person who is responsible has very little football knowledge.
? wrong thread ?

Reaction Score
If this thread is about game-day feedback then I don't think so?

Yeah... I see how you could have confused complaint about scoreboard operations w/ ST parking pass pissing and moaning;)

Seriously I wasn't intending to be a "Richard" - honestly thought you dropped the post into the wrong thread when there was an active discussion about video board/PA going on here: http://the-boneyard.com/threads/attendance-atmosphere.97133/page-2#post-1811749

Didn't mean to twist ya inadvertently... my bad.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm curious about whatever convos people may have had with the ticket reps- not just parking passes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom