Ticket availability outside The Rent | The Boneyard

Ticket availability outside The Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Taking my nephew and brother to their first game at The Rent tomorrow, and was wondering what ticket availability/prices from "the scalpers" outside the stadium tend to be like. Stub Hub has numerous $ 20 tickets available. Don't want to spend too much time tomorrow searching/negotiating for 3 tix. Better to just buy online now?

Reaction Score
I don't imagine you would have problems buying @ ticket office or in lots.

As a guide I believe promo codes "BAND" and FRONTIER" are in effect for tomorrow. $17?

Edit - you may also want to drop a note here to see if anyone has any extras... Ticket Exchange

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Taking my nephew and brother to their first game at The Rent tomorrow, and was wondering what ticket availability/prices from "the scalpers" outside the stadium tend to be like. Stub Hub has numerous $ 20 tickets available. Don't want to spend too much time tomorrow searching/negotiating for 3 tix. Better to just buy online now?
You can always buy at ticket window if not.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Brad, I have a few extras. Free of charge if you still need them. PM me if you do.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The prices outside the Rent have been higher than usual the last two games. I imagine that is because season ticket sales are so bad.

You can usually judge the market here by how many free tickets are available - so I suspect tomorrow will be back to $5 wholesale and $10retail.

The concert tonight combined with an 11:30 kick is going to make the student section a ghost town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom