Thursdays game S ?outhern CT | The Boneyard

Thursdays game S ?outhern CT

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
The UConn website says today that the game will be streamed as well as on the radio.
Where did you find info on live streaming for Southern game? Thank you.

Reaction Score
The multimedia page shows audio only and it’s locked. Is video streaming only for those that pay?

Reaction Score
Where did you find info on live streaming for Southern game? Thank you.

At the uconnhuskies.com site, there's an article about the Thursday game. In it you'll find the notification that the game will be streamed on the UConn site. Elsewhere on the site it does say "audio only" as well as showing the broadcast is "locked," meaning only for paying members of CBS All-Access ($10/mo.). I have no idea just how it will work out. On game day there may be some clarification, but why should a Web site that's become so confusing become any less so?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
At the uconnhuskies.com site, there's an article about the Thursday game. In it you'll find the notification that the game will be streamed on the UConn site. Elsewhere on the site it does say "audio only" as well as showing the broadcast is "locked," meaning only for paying members of CBS All-Access ($10/mo.). I have no idea just how it will work out. On game day there may be some clarification, but why should a Web site that's become so confusing become any less so?
You are so right. Everyone wants a "unique" website. Just give us the info, plain and simple!

Reaction Score
UCONN has become "Show me the money!" style! Fans be dam--d!
They don't help their fans out like they used to!

Reaction Score

You do know that it will be on Huskygames later, right?! It’s an exhibition. Saving the tantrums for something really significant might be a better choice.

Reaction Score

They have streamed every exhibition game for free the past few years, how are they not helping their fans?

Reaction Score
In this link 2018-19 Women's Basketball Schedule - UConn Huskies | University of Connecticut Athletics you can see
NOV 15 (THU) 7:00 PM
VS SOUTHERN CONNECTICUT ST. (EXH.), then click Watch to see the live stream game.

KAIZ: You continue to be a favorite star for me; this was so crisp and clean and clear and easy.
As the lowest ranking Yarder re tech, , I could us one additional step: Can you or anyone remind me how to move the game from computer screen over to TV screen? Can't find my notes.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Anyone going tonight? I'll be there. I'll cruise around 119 at halftime if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Reaction Score
KAIZ: You continue to be a favorite star for me; this was so crisp and clean and clear and easy.
As the lowest ranking Yarder re tech, , I could us one additional step: Can you or anyone remind me how to move the game from computer screen over to TV screen? Can't find my notes.
winlots, you need to use a HDMI cable connect from your computer to your TV. See the link below:
How to Connect PC to TV with HDMI

Reaction Score
Remember the link above only works for Microsoft IE, not Google Chrome to me..

Reaction Score
It works in Chrome for me but not Firefox. I do have the old flash player installed in Chrome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom