Throwback Warm ups | The Boneyard

Throwback Warm ups

Reaction Score
I know we've discussed the jerseys and that we can buy the El-Amin throwback jersey, but what about the long sleeve warm up shirts that I see the guys wearing on the bench? Those are absolutely awesome. Don't seem to see them on sale, but I'm out of state and maybe they're at the co-op in person. If not, who's the guy to contact to see if they might start selling them in the future?

Reaction Score
I know we've discussed the jerseys and that we can buy the El-Amin throwback jersey, but what about the long sleeve warm up shirts that I see the guys wearing on the bench? Those are absolutely awesome. Don't seem to see them on sale, but I'm out of state and maybe they're at the co-op in person. If not, who's the guy to contact to see if they might start selling them in the future?
Kyle Muncy @UConntrademark on twitter is the man to answer your questions.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
They used to be out there a few years ago but I haven't seen one in quite a while
I have a few from the late 1990s and early 2000s - but they didn't come from the BookStore/Co-op
Ive been really disappointed in their selections lately

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
I know it won’t move the needle significantly but for a program that needs revenue it seems there are lost opportunities— alternate color uniforms, black fives warmups and Honey Fitch jerseys.

Reaction Score
I know it won’t move the needle significantly but for a program that needs revenue it seems there are lost opportunities— alternate color uniforms, black fives warmups and Honey Fitch jerseys.
Add good looking, quality CONNECTICUT sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. to the lost revenue opportunities. Or, maybe Nike, UConn, et al determined demand does not support sufficient profit margin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom