Three Game Homestand BC, UMass and Liberty | The Boneyard

Three Game Homestand BC, UMass and Liberty

Reaction Score
This homestand with BC, UMass and Liberty was fantastic. Three games three weeks three wins. I was thinking of a similar three game homestand that had the importance of this homestand and I thought of the 2007 season when UConn played Louisville, South Florida and Rutgers in three weeks at home with three wins in the rain. Anyone have a similar three game homestand?

Reaction Score
This homestand with BC, UMass and Liberty was fantastic. Three games three weeks three wins. I was thinking of a similar three game homestand that had the importance of this homestand and I thought of the 2007 season when UConn played Louisville, South Florida and Rutgers in three weeks at home with three wins in the rain. Anyone have a similar three game homestand?
That was it. Our first win against a ranked team, with the first half played in a monsoon, the LT fair catch game in a mist that followed a monsoon during the tailgating time, and then as full a house as we’ve ever had in terms of butts in the seats for RU. And a co-championship of the Big East following the sweep.

This is the first time we’ve come anything close to that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020
Top Bottom