Thread for tracking former UConn players now with other teams | The Boneyard

Thread for tracking former UConn players now with other teams

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I thought it might be good to unite these items all under one thread, since we now have several former Huskies who have gotten off to great starts this season.

The following names come to mind (are there others I'm not remembering?):
  • Ekmark (Arizona State)
  • Butler (George Mason)
  • Boykin (Penn State)
  • Edwards (Southern Cal)

As noted in another thread, Natalie had a double-double (18 points, 10 rebounds) in George Mason's win last night.

And today, Courtney Ekmark had 14 points on 6-of-7 shooting in ASU's win over Fresno State:
Arizona State vs. Fresno State - Box Score - November 15, 2017 - ESPN

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Ekmark has struggled ASU's last two games including in today's loss to Mississippi State.

Her overall stats are interesting. She's doing well in most of the stat columns but struggling to shoot again, 35% overall, 0-12 from three.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ekmark has struggled ASU's last two games including in today's loss to Mississippi State.

Her overall stats are interesting. She's doing well in most of the stat columns but struggling to shoot again, 35% overall, 0-12 from three.

I caught parts of today's game, and she didn't do very well. The shots she put up just didn't look good. She does some positive things, but ultimately the jury is still out on just how effective she'll be and how much she'll contribute this year.

Reaction Score
Butler takes her first collegiate 3 point attempt

nothing but net

Natalie has top billings (top 15) in the nation for double doubles (2), rebounds (3) and blocked shots (14) (could only past the one)

upload_2017-11-24_13-1-49.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom