Thoughts | The Boneyard

Thoughts

Reaction Score
BU stinks but the second half is the best we have played so far. Still shaky and the slow starts need to end. Now for the positives- We are really fast, even all our bigs can run. Bigs also look to push as soon as we get it which wasn't the case with Brimah and crew. The bigs also have better rebounding instincts than we've been used to and they catch almost everything. Not at the current moment but we have 4 guys on the team who are capable of going for 25+ in a game this season, that's a nice thing to have.

Vital- He really showed me something tonight after a couple poor games. He played a great all-around game. He drove and found gaps and finished at the rim. He hopefully learned a really valuable lesson that if he attacks, the much more high percentage three ball will come. Great game for him, 30 points is damn impressive against anyone and should be a major confidence boost.

Rique- Rustier than I thought he would be but the talent is evident and it will come, need to be patient.

Larrier- Quiet game for him. Really needs to work on his handle but he can be lethal from the foul line and in. right now I prefer him being more catch and shoot or 1-2 dribbles and pull up than really putting it on the deck. He has all the shots and a good looking stroke.

Jalen- Had another terrible start and still too many lapses from him but he's obviously really talented. We are clearly so much better when he has the ball in his hands. Need to see more leadership and less lapses but he played well after a poor start.

Anderson- Better than any of us could have expected. Bulldog on defense, can shoot and hit big shots, good passer, and can finish arouund the rim. Big pleasant surprise.

If it clicks for Jalen and Alterique we can be a very good team. On to the West Coast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323
Top Bottom