Thoughts on N.C. State? | The Boneyard

Thoughts on N.C. State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Has anyone watched them this season? Ken Pom has the 13 spots above us. How do you think they actually stack up?

Reaction Score
They shoot it well, the take care of the rock. I saw them mix in some zone against Umass Lowell so they might play it again Saturday. They don’t have a rebounder, I think we’ll out-rebound them by much larger margin than we did against USC. They looked very solid, polished, and like a quality team against Umass Lowell. They looked like a middle to upper tier acc team so it would be a quality win come March. If we can fix the dry spells we could be good.

Reaction Score
They've played 3 cupcake games but have put up points, shot well and won by 30+ each game. They will def play zone on Saturday. Actually Im pretty sure the threw it at Umass-Lowell as a primer for us. They've shot over 40% from 3 in each game but don't draw a lot of fouls. Key will be to run them off the 3 pt line and into our post players. Force them to drive and rebound and I like our chances.

Reaction Score
Everyone on the planet will play zone against the Huskies. Outside shooting will play a big role in the outcome. This would be a good game for Polley to show up.
Hasn’t this been the case for like 20 years now?!??!

Reaction Score
Chocolate peanut butter banana shake all day!!

All the milkshakes are top notch.

I live in Atlanta. If UConn wins tomorrow I’m ordering a Heath Bar toffee shake.

Reaction Score
This a high ceiling, low floor game. Beat NC State we move probably crack the top 25. Lose and we will be parked in the 35-50 tier for a good while. It’s one of those early crossroad games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom