2020 Recruiting: - Thomas not making visit | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Thomas not making visit

Reaction Score
So what’s the plan now. I thought Lane was plan B for Jackson. Richmond?

“Dislike” this post if you’re over 40, live in your parents basement, and your hobby is popping zits on your forehead.

Last edited:

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
The plan should be to put on the full court press and land one of Cliff, Cardwell or Javonte Brown Ferguson. Reevaluate scholarship situation in the spring(remember we only have 1 2020 scholarship as of right now) and if one opens up(it likely will) target a transfer or late bloomer at guard.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Cam going somewhere else is not as important as getting bigs in my opinion. I am happy with the guard situation going into next year. We have plenty to wait a year to get a stud PG in 2021. Once in the Big East we can wipe the AAC filth off our bodies.

Reaction Score
I view this as a good thing. Lock up a big, and then focus on another guard in the spring if something opens up on the roster. LSU won’t get their NOA until sometime during the season.

There is a chance we take two bigs if Cliff says yes but I see the class looking like this.

Fall: Jackson and Cardwell or javonte brown Ferguson

Spring: one of cam/cliff/grade transfer guard

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
As I said a few weeks ago, we are in the mix but trending in the wrong direction. That remains the status.

I’m actually fine with that prognosis. Cam is deservedly attracting a lot of attention, and his recruitment will likely go into the Spring. Danny has his first real freshman class this year and there’s much anticipation about the product we’ll see on the court...I trust our head coach and his staff, and think our style of play this season will be a positive for recruiting come February/March. Land a big this Fall, re-evaluate where we stand with studs in the Spring. Ideally won’t be so cold/rainy here at that point either.

QuickDraw

NCSWIC
Reaction Score
Can’t blame the kid. Bouknight is a stud, we just got Jackson who is a big guard that can play, Gaffney is good. Maybe he felt there are to many pieces here.
If Cam is afraid of a little competition would we really want him. I don't think this is the case because he is a confident player and doesn't seem to be the type to shy away from a challenge

Reaction Score
Can’t blame the kid. Bouknight is a stud, we just got Jackson who is a big guard that can play, Gaffney is good. Maybe he felt there are to many pieces here.
About time someone stated the obvious!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
We are not in the mix of anything? Sure Cam answers our calls and we can afford to send coaches to watch his games. He isn't coming here let this one die. The only way he comes here is if we start paying players, their families or their handlers.

Reaction Score
Don't forget R.J. Cole is eligible next year too!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom