This year can't end soon enough | The Boneyard

This year can't end soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
I've lost all hope. Simply don't care how bad they are. Can only take so much. I live in south jersey and originally circled this date to go to the game. Instead I scheduled to have my rotator cuff repaired. I literally chose pain over going to watch this team. I'm can only hope we can hire a good coach and start to build again. Adios until then.....,

Reaction Score
Need a total housecleaning in the offseason. Any swagger or positive mojo the program built in the Edsall years feels totally gone. We have a long way to go to get back to that level.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I've lost all hope. Simply don't care how bad they are. Can only take so much. I live in south jersey and originally circled this date to go to the game. Instead I scheduled to have my rotator cuff repaired. I literally chose pain over going to watch this team. I'm can only hope we can hire a good coach and start to build again. Adios until then.....,
Too bad you left. You missed a great game

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score

Nice...the definition of a true fan.

Keep an eye out for the bandwagon when things start rolling in the right direction again...

Reaction Score
Need a total housecleaning in the offseason. Any swagger or positive mojo the program built in the Edsall years feels totally gone. We have a long way to go to get back to that level.
The second half showed swagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate