This Will be a Strange Day | The Boneyard

This Will be a Strange Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Woke up this morning in Fairfield, packed the cooler for the tailgate (Archie Moore's wings, flank steak sandwich, grilled potato slices and tomatoes), packed the rest of the car and drove to work in Stamford. Will head down to DC after work tonight.

I have never gone to work before with my car packed for a tailgate. It will be a miracle if I don't invite a few coworkers down to the parking lot for lunch and set the grill up.

Reaction Score
Woke up this morning in Fairfield, packed the cooler for the tailgate (Archie Moore's wings, flank steak sandwich, grilled potato slices and tomatoes), packed the rest of the car and drove to work in Stamford. Will head down to DC after work tonight.

I have never gone to work before with my car packed for a tailgate. It will be a miracle if I don't invite a few coworkers down to the parking lot for lunch and set the grill up.

And I have had to every time UConn has one of those Thursday or Friday night games. Quit your complaining and deal with Biz. Just messing. Safe journey, partner.

Reaction Score
Leaving work at 1:30, going home to pack the car, picking up the kids and heading out. Not sure why I bothered going to work, I'm not going to get one thing done.

Reaction Score
Hope your clients don't see you huddled around your car during lunch hour while you're grilling and drinking out of blue solo cups ... :)

Reaction Score
Hope your clients don't see you huddled around your car during lunch hour while you're grilling and drinking out of blue solo cups ... :)
wait that would make me hire him. Hopefully I won't need a lawyer soon though

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Crap, I'm in Stamford, and just had a crappy lunch. what was I thinking? :)

Reaction Score
The good news is that the tailgate food survived lunchtime intact. The bad news is that I settled for a crappy salad instead.

Reaction Score
Left NYC at 2. Hit dc at 630. Dinner at Jaleo (el jefe was in the house). Fantastic. Shelly's cigar bar. Then to the Marriott. Hit one of the college bars. Just kind of weird. Bedtime now. Up and at it in the morning!

Reaction Score
Left at 2am, picking up my friend at the Baltimore airport at 7. Tailgating by 7:30!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom