This Weeks Bracketology. Feb 15 2021 | The Boneyard

This Weeks Bracketology. Feb 15 2021

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
UConn as the Overall #1 Seed. I looked at UConn's Bracket and said that's not an easy road to the Final Four. Then I looked at all the other brackets and none of the #1 Seeds have an easy road. It wouldn't surprise me if none of the #1 Seeds make the Final Four this year.

Reaction Score
I really believe that the women's basketball community has a 'thing for UConn". There is a built up JEALOUSY out there that won't end until Geno retires. The jealousy is understandable.....not to many out there that 'kicks butt' on a regular basis. We may or may not deserve the #1 ranking at this point. Let me make it clear that I am a big Husky fan, but our team still hasn't gotten it together. We have the best 4 coaches and support staff and they hopefully will figure it out. Yes, I am disappointed in some performances, but the physical talent is there. Dr. Auriemma and Dr. Dailey will figure it out...........I hope. Go girls!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
First reveal just now. Oregon a #3 seed...? How? I know the computer polls love them, but I just don't see it. They've lost to several good teams. That's about all they got going for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom