This Was My 2d Greatest Concern About MW's Choice | The Boneyard

This Was My 2d Greatest Concern About MW's Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“It is an exciting time knowing she is making one of the biggest decisions of her life and that she has finally made a decision so that she can focus her attention on completing her senior year of high school,” said her father, Keith Walker.

57f476c79f298.image.jpg

Monacan's Megan Walker (32) moves past King's Fork's Alexis Wethington (3) during the first half of 4A semifinal at the Siegel Center Mon. March 7, 2016. MARK GORMUS
“Ultimately, it had to be her decision, because that’s where she has to live for the next four years. And we would never want to put her in the position to attend a university that she didn’t like or feel comfortable with.”

Nation's No. 1 recruit, Megan Walker of Monacan High School, picks UConn

This, I still see as a worry to be put to bed next year, but it is good to hear dad articulate that.

Reaction Score
“It is an exciting time knowing she is making one of the biggest decisions of her life and that she has finally made a decision so that she can focus her attention on completing her senior year of high school,” said her father, Keith Walker.

57f476c79f298.image.jpg

Monacan's Megan Walker (32) moves past King's Fork's Alexis Wethington (3) during the first half of 4A semifinal at the Siegel Center Mon. March 7, 2016. MARK GORMUS
“Ultimately, it had to be her decision, because that’s where she has to live for the next four years. And we would never want to put her in the position to attend a university that she didn’t like or feel comfortable with.”

Nation's No. 1 recruit, Megan Walker of Monacan High School, picks UConn

This, I still see as a worry to be put to bed next year, but it is good to hear dad articulate that.

Nice story about a kid from Chesterfield, Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS