This Team Is The Light In My Tunnel | The Boneyard

This Team Is The Light In My Tunnel

Reaction Score
Not going to start singing You Light Up My Life because one, the song makes me puke and two I can’t sing but there’s some nasty stuff going on in this world and we all know it’s a bit bleak globally, but that win over Nova (coupled with the win over Auburn) have put a charge in my Roku. Not saying we‘re a top 10 team or that we are a 3 seed but we do have the elements on this team to make anyone in this country worry about playing or beating us. Offensive rebounding. Lockdown defense. Experienced seniors. The 2 big questions out there are not allowing intensity to fall and someone making those outside shots. The team has a toughness about it that you have to have to succeed in the post season. Nova has it, Providence does and so do we. Don’t want to predict 2011 or 14 but I’ll say this as quoted from Ghostbusters, “we have the tools, we have the talent.”

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The Nova game was special. For once, they played with urgency and fire on every possession. No slack periods on either O or D. Effort and concentration didn't wane at the beginning and end of each half.
If they maintain that mindset and determination, there's no telling what this team can do.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have a good feeling about it. We don’t yet have a MakersMuppet yet but who knows? The Nova game backed up that Auburn win in a big way, even though the games were so far apart. They are confident because they’ve done it against some of the best more than once. The team has bought into Hurley’s defense because they know if they don’t they won’t even play.

Reaction Score
The Nova game was special. For once, they played with urgency and fire on every possession. No slack periods on either O or D. Effort and concentration didn't wane at the beginning and end of each half.
If they maintain that mindset and determination, there's no telling what this team can do.
Good coaching in the game- oops

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Dude just enjoy the ride. These games are absolute parties, the team is clicking, and the fan base is fired up. We have the tools yes, but a lot is dependent on our draw. Need to finish strong here in the regular season.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We now know we can beat anyone. Enjoy the ride. WE ARE BACK. How fun is this!? And yes, @CTBasketball is correct. These games have turned into parties as the season has progressed.
This is the most midweek drinking I’ve done since college. Do I have a problem? Maybe. But I do enjoy seeing Whaley smack a ball out of bounds after 4-5 beers.

Reaction Score
There's nothing quite like the energy and buzz around the state when our beloved huskies make a run in March!! Polley is starting to shoot the lights out and play with more and more confidence each game and I really think if he keeps playing like he is we can make a deep run. Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
9C483129-FF71-4858-9468-2A54168AB4A4.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thebug23

Top Bottom