This team is awful. | The Boneyard

This team is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just like the title says, AWFUL. We play down to our opponents. Don't have a killer instinct at all. I don't even feel like watching the rest of the game because it's not even fun watching them anymore. A team so lazy giving up open shots and letting jordan drive to the lane for open lay ups. EVERYONE depending on a jump shot. Lamb and Napier can clearly take these dudes off the dribble but yet depend on a deep 3. up 17 now this. unbelievable.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
lol just ignore this clown just looking for attention... everyone said the same last year during big east play

Reaction Score
Not a troll and a usually a pretty positive person but watching all the games so far this year, we give credit to all these teams we play but maybe we're just not that great. Understand Napier gets tired and all that and we need Boatright but come on. Getting out hustled and settling for jumpers. Just not the team I was expecting to watch. Up 1 with this dude at the line to take the lead?

Reaction Score
Not a troll and a usually a pretty positive person but watching all the games so far this year, we give credit to all these teams we play but maybe we're just not that great. Understand Napier gets tired and all that and we need Boatright but come on. Getting out hustled and settling for jumpers. Just not the team I was expecting to watch. Up 1 with this dude at the line to take the lead?

Go find a nice rock and dissapear under there please. Its November. We just won a National Championship. We are ranked #4 in the country. Chill $ck out please.

thanks.

Reaction Score
Just like the title says, AWFUL. We play down to our opponents. Don't have a killer instinct at all. I don't even feel like watching the rest of the game because it's not even fun watching them anymore. A team so lazy giving up open shots and letting jordan drive to the lane for open lay ups. EVERYONE depending on a jump shot. Lamb and Napier can clearly take these dudes off the dribble but yet depend on a deep 3. up 17 now this. unbelievable.

your a troll stfu we werent gonna go undefeated and who didnt see a loss coming up with the way we were playing everyone knows we deserved to lose this game.

Reaction Score
I dont even know how to react to this game. The only stat that gets me is Uconn has a 50-33 lead, then they are outscored 35-13 the rest of the game...2 of those pts were garbage points at the end when the game was already decided. That is just pathetic. I think with the way the season has gone so far this team needed a loss to get on track. Maybe now they will play with more effort and have an edge. First step in the right direction is adding Boatright

Reaction Score
I'm not a troll, look at my past posts. and yeah, we won a championship in march...which i'm very happy about but this is a totally different team. I could understand if we lose and can't win them alll but how we lost is different. Getting out hustled and settling for jump shots. up 17 and choking it away. This happens every game and we're okay with it thinking its going to get fixed...it's a different team then last year. Clearly we don't have a leader like Kemba was last year. Glad to see AO have a pick up game on offense and Drummond playing well. Lamb was off, Napier didn't really show up. had some nice dishes but also had some questionable turnovers trying to fit the ball to AO, that never goes over well. Learning experience but I would of liked to play FSU.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I dont even know how to react to this game. The only stat that gets me is Uconn has a 50-33 lead, then they are outscored 35-13 the rest of the game...2 of those pts were garbage points at the end when the game was already decided. That is just pathetic. I think with the way the season has gone so far this team needed a loss to get on track. Maybe now they will play with more effort and have an edge. First step in the right direction is adding Boatright
and limiting turnovers and making ft

Reaction Score
The main take-away from the game is that JC had his hands tied with Shabazz. He'll be on a much shorter leash w/ Boatright playing. This is a new team still finding its way both inside and out, and they'll get better and better as the year goes on.

Reaction Score
I believe they'll get better as well. Wish we can get Deandre the ball more. I seen he had two opportunities to hit the big 3 and didn't but I think he needs to get more involved.

SJ

Reaction Score
it was very depressing, but i think they were tired and discouraged. i missed a few minutes, and came back with a 7 point difference and was like wtf??? i'll have to re-watch it later on dvr! but, i would never down talk the team, cuz a) i couldn't do it and b) it doesn't help. so, pick your heads up dear huskies and learn from today. :)

Reaction Score
Its funny how after ONE loss people start saying stupid s*** like this

How is it stupid, i've been saying this whole season so far that we haven't played a complete game and we don't look impressive.

Reaction Score
Where do you think we would be, not that it matters because I don't personally care about rankings, just was wondering.

Reaction Score
I also want to add this. Im surprised nobody has brought up Kemba yet. This was the first time we saw this team really miss him. I would say that if this was last year theres a 99% chance we win this type of game. This team does not know how to win yet without him.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
i've been saying this whole season so far that we haven't played a complete game and we don't look impressive.

Coach Calhoun I didnt know you post on the Boneyard

Reaction Score

Now unless you meant to say that we are not playing up to our POTENTIAL, then I am definitely fine with that because I've been saying that all yr, but awful is the wrong choice of words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom