This team is amazing!!!! | The Boneyard

This team is amazing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Being in Florida, I haven't had the opportunity to watch this team with the exception of nationally televised games. I did finally get on ESPN3 and watched Sunday's game against Saint Bonaventure. There is a couple of things that really stood out for me: one is that St. Bonaventure has a good solid team and plays sound fundamental basketball. The second is that we obliterated this "sound fundamental" team with such speed, crispness and athleticism that I was awed. It just seemed like I was watching a "how to" tape on playing championship caliber basketball by John Wooden or Adolph Rupp or one of the other great minds of basketball lore. I can only imagine Geno or Chris in a private moment saying to themselves, "how can we possibly get these guys (or gals) to play any better then they're playing at this moment"? Their defense was overwhelming, crushing any continuity that St. Bonaventure attempted to show and their unrelenting rebounding, ball hawking, etc. was over the moon impressive. I really can't foresee anyone beating these girls, in particular later when Morgan and KML return. Just so, so, so impressive!!!!!

Reaction Score
Being in Florida, I haven't had the opportunity to watch this team with the exception of nationally televised games. I did finally get on ESPN3 and watched Sunday's game against Saint Bonaventure. There is a couple of things that really stood out for me: one is that St. Bonaventure has a good solid team and plays sound fundamental basketball. The second is that we obliterated this "sound fundamental" team with such speed, crispness and athleticism that I was awed. It just seemed like I was watching a "how to" tape on playing championship caliber basketball by John Wooden or Adolph Rupp or one of the other great minds of basketball lore. I can only imagine Geno or Chris in a private moment saying to themselves, "how can we possibly get these guys (or gals) to play any better then they're playing at this moment"? Their defense was overwhelming, crushing any continuity that St. Bonaventure attempted to show and their unrelenting rebounding, ball hawking, etc. was over the moon impressive. I really can't foresee anyone beating these girls, in particular later when Morgan and KML return. Just so, so, so impressive!!!!!

Where in Florida do you live? The Huskies are playing against USF and UCF. If you live anywhere in Central Florida, you have two games you can see live.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
If you have Xfinity,go to espn on your computer,and click more sports,womens bb,scores.Often,the UConn game is available live thru Xfinity as part of your service.If there is no live cast,you can always use gamecast under the score and see the play by play,FYI.

Reaction Score
I can only imagine Geno or Chris in a private moment saying to themselves, "how can we possibly get these guys (or gals) to play any better then they're playing at this moment"?
You have a good imagination, Buzzy--I'm sure Geno, even in private moments, is finding plenty of room for improvement, individually and as a team.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Where in Florida do you live? The Huskies are playing against USF and UCF. If you live anywhere in Central Florida, you have two games you can see live.

I did USF last year This year I'll mosey over to UCF for a game that's almost "down the block".
Unlike last year I am emotionally prepared to pay 1000% above the usual price for my ticket.:oops:

Reaction Score
I did USF last year This year I'll mosey over to UCF for a game that's almost "down the block".
Unlike last year I am emotionally prepared to pay 1000% above the usual price for my ticket.:oops:
They only sell general admission tickets for women's basketball at UCF and they are cheap. UCONN game is double the normal $4 ticket price. We bought a mini-season pack for the UCONN, Louisville and USF game for $15 for all three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom