This Should Be Fun and Informative | The Boneyard

This Should Be Fun and Informative

Reaction Score
I hope you got your personal invitation.

You're Invited!
UConn Football
Season Ticket Holder Open Practice
Sunday, August 12
2:15 p.m. – 4:35 p.m.
Football Practice Fields (Storrs Campus)

Dear —-,

The UConn football team will hold an exclusive open practice for season ticket holders at the Storrs campus on Sunday, August 12.

Beginning at 2 p.m. season ticket holders will be able to pick up their 2018 premium item - a UConn Football tailgate flag, followed by the opportunity to take a self-guided tour of the Burton Family Football Complex and Shenkman Training Center from 2:15 to 2:45.

Practice will run from approximately 2:15 p.m. to 4:35 p.m. on the practice fields across the street from Burton. An ice cream social will take place, with complimentary Dairy Bar ice cream being provided during the sign-in period from 2:15-3:15 p.m.

Please RSVP below by Friday, August 10. RSVP's will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I liked it when it was on a weekday afternoon. Helped keep out the riffraff.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Wondering how many other season ticket holder did not get this email? I've had 8 donor seats since the Rent opened, and over the last several years it seems the boneyard is my only source of information for events I am not invited to, promotions I never receive emails for, etc. Know they have my correct email address because the pleas to increase my donation keep coming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom