This season. | The Boneyard

This season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This has to be my favorite season. I have been pretty sick for the past few months and for a while wasn’t sure if I was going to be here for this. Having said that, I’m here and enjoying this run like no other.
Get better soon. This could be just the beginning!

This is the way!

Reaction Score
This season was the craziest I have ever experienced.

The highs we reached from November - end of December was just insane. I was so happy, felt like we were going to finally win the big east regular season at least. And then the crushing January run where it felt like we let our grasp slip on the season.

Instead of the regular season or BE tournament chip, we are off to the FINAL FOUR

I'm so proud of the boys. Coach Hurley adjusted to the malfunctions of our team. You can clearly see since mid February we were on our way back to being at our very best. I was on the sweet 16 or bust bus. Now let's try and win this damn thing

In Hurley we trust

Reaction Score
This has to be my favorite season. I have been pretty sick for the past few months and for a while wasn’t sure if I was going to be here for this. Having said that, I’m here and enjoying this run like no other.
Prayers and wishes of good health for you. I am really glad you were here to see UConn perform like this. Keep fighting and u never know you might be living a lot longer than you think.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Prayers JD.

I hope your recovery is going well. I'm glad there's something like this to give you some enjoyment, hopefully you'll get to see another eight to ten title runs.

Reaction Score
Me too. Was diagnosed with cancer in August at 51. A lot of trips to Sloan Kettering. Then got really sick a month ago with something else serious. Still dealing with that and feeling awful 10 different ways. This season has been one of the few pleasant distractions for my wife and I. I wish you well Madman and hope you get well. Let's enjoy the ride!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Me too. Was diagnosed with cancer in August at 51. A lot of trips to Sloan Kettering. Then got really sick a month ago with something else serious. Still dealing with that and feeling awful 10 different ways. This season has been one of the few pleasant distractions for my wife and I. I wish you well Madman and hope you get well. Let's enjoy the ride!
Prayers for you as well UCfor

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
This has been the most fun I've ever had in a season. There was point that I thought our program was dead...didn't think we'd be competing for Final Fours too often. Then DH came through with the rebuild. Starting the season like gangbusters, then taking a dose of medicine, and then bouncing back. What a ride.

Reaction Score
Oh my goodness. I wish you nothing but a speedy recovery and good healt. I am glad you were here to watch UConn’s impressive run.

Reaction Score
This has been the most fun I've ever had in a season. There was point that I thought our program was dead...didn't think we'd be competing for Final Fours too often. Then DH came through with the rebuild. Starting the season like gangbusters, then taking a dose of medicine, and then bouncing back. What a ride.
Yeah the 2017 and 2018 seasons were some of the worst basketball I had seen since the mid 80s under Dom Perno.

Reaction Score
Wish you the best and glad you are loving this tourney!

Reaction Score
This is what make sports great. All the troubles and hardships people go through but it's such a unifier of people. Ironically that's what makes great teams, going through adversity and coming out stronger. Hope you all get through your personal adversity even stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom