This reminds of.. | The Boneyard

This reminds of..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A couple years ago when we lost to Louisville by 30 plus in the last game of the season. Many of us remember that embarrassment thinking so negative and we ended up winning the championship that year. Now I'm not saying that this is the same type of team because they definitely aren't but needless to say, this has to set a fire under them. To get absolutely blown out like this and give up speaks volumes to the chemistry and make up of this team but I believe that they can turn a corner. I understand all the negativity and I'm right there with you all, but regardless we all sit in front of the tv or at the game and we cheer our team on because we are proud UConn fans. Looking forward to the next week so they can prove the majority of this board wrong and enjoy what's to come! Here's to March Madness and thinking anything can happen fellas! Go Huskies and BLEED BLUE.

Reaction Score
A couple years ago when we lost to Louisville by 30 plus in the last game of the season. Many of us remember that embarrassment thinking so negative and we ended up winning the championship that year. Now I'm not saying that this is the same type of team because they definitely aren't but needless to say, this has to set a fire under them. To get absolutely blown out like this and give up speaks volumes to the chemistry and make up of this team but I believe that they can turn a corner. I understand all the negativity and I'm right there with you all, but regardless we all sit in front of the tv or at the game and we cheer our team on because we are proud UConn fans. Looking forward to the next week so they can prove the majority of this board wrong and enjoy what's to come! Here's to March Madness and thinking anything can happen fellas! Go Huskies and BLEED BLUE.
I agree completely. I know it's not exactly rainbows and sunshine right now but geez everyone around her is acting like we're BC or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom