This one is on the players | The Boneyard

This one is on the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Two dropped TD passes. Two dropped INTs. Two missed FGs, one blocked. Another drop on the tw yard line. No punt return yardage with plenty of room to run. Even a huge dropped fumble pick up that resulted in a TD.

Plays were out there to be made.

Don't blame this on Boyle. He didn't lose the game the way Whitmer usually did. The offense collapsed around him.

Did something happen to Lemelle? I would like him in the slot and returning kicks.

Reaction Score
The entire program is systematically broken. You can lay the blame on whoever you want but this team as a unit finds a way to lose. Some weeks it's the old coach, than it's the new coach, the old AD, the new AD, the QB, the running back, this week the receivers.

They can all take this crap season and own it.

Reaction Score
Two dropped TD passes. Two dropped INTs. Two missed FGs, one blocked. Another drop on the tw yard line. No punt return yardage with plenty of room to run. Even a huge dropped fumble pick up that resulted in a TD.

Plays were out there to be made.

Don't blame this on Boyle. He didn't lose the game the way Whitmer usually did. The offense collapsed around him.

Did something happen to Lemelle? I would like him in the slot and returning kicks.

The whole offense shares equally in the blame. Including Boyle. We all want Tim to succeed, and I am sure he will eventually. But the road is going to be rocky this year.

Reaction Score
Palatine Logic: Whitmer gets sacked and fumbles: "Oh for the love of Beiber, Whitmer is terrible, where's boyle?"
Boyle gets sacked and fumbles:"...huge dropped fumble pick up that resulted in a TD"

One of four possibilities:
1. Seeing Boyle through CT-colored glasses
2. Shameless hypocrisy
3. Palatine is a black hole of misery
4. All of the above

Is there a squelch button?? It's been 45 minutes and I already want to karate chop someone in the eye.

Reaction Score
Palatine Logic: Whitmer gets sacked and fumbles: "Oh for the love of Beiber, Whitmer is terrible, where's boyle?"
Boyle gets sacked and fumbles:"...huge dropped fumble pick up that resulted in a TD"

2. Shameless hypocrisy
4. All of the above

Is there a squelch button?? It's been 45 minutes and I already want to karate chop someone in the eye.

Time to nuke the whole thing and start over.

This USF team was awful. Awful. But somehow this team has taught itself to be second best every Saturday.

Reaction Score
I don't think there is any doubt that there will be an entirely new regime shortly after the season.

Reaction Score

2. Shameless hypocrisy
4. All of the above

Boyles fumble was in UConn's hands. Bad break. It happens.

Reaction Score
Boyles fumble was in UConn's hands. Bad break. It happens.

Funny, I can think of at least 4-5 of CW's turnovers that were "in UConn's hands. But you never said "Bad break. It happens." on those. And everyone here knows I am right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom