This Is What I Wanna See Thursday | The Boneyard

This Is What I Wanna See Thursday

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
1548792945311.png

Anyway, a game article about their Durrless last game.

CRAWFORD | Bring on UConn: No Durr, no problem for No. 4 Louisville women against Pitt

“I don’t think they’ve thought about it until today, because we’ve had so many games to worry about, you just play them one at a time,” Walz said. “But we’ll be excited, no question about it. UConn’s going to be excited. It’s going to be a big game for both of us. I’m hoping to be able to get 16,000-18,000 in this place and have a great environment and hopefully we play well and they play well and it’s a great game for women’s basketball. It’s a team we’re like, 0-62 against, since I’ve been here. There’s a lot of excitement about it, but at the same time no matter what happens on Thursday, we’ve got to turn around in a quick turnaround to go play at Clemson on Saturday.”

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
View attachment 38889

CRAWFORD | Bring on UConn: No Durr, no problem for No. 4 Louisville women against Pitt

“I don’t think they’ve thought about it until today, because we’ve had so many games to worry about, you just play them one at a time,” Walz said. “But we’ll be excited, no question about it. UConn’s going to be excited. It’s going to be a big game for both of us. I’m hoping to be able to get 16,000-18,000 in this place and have a great environment and hopefully we play well and they play well and it’s a great game for women’s basketball. It’s a team we’re like, 0-62 against, since I’ve been here. There’s a lot of excitement about it, but at the same time no matter what happens on Thursday, we’ve got to turn around in a quick turnaround to go play at Clemson on Saturday.”
Considering he comes from Brenda’s coaching tree, he has a completely different attitude and view on his scheduling, perspective and program. It seems to me that both he and Geno really like, respect and have fun with each other. So, to me this makes the Louisville/ND theatre is all the more interesting and why I would LOVE to see Durr win a 2nd ACC POY and see “that other forum” and “that other coach” go ballistic..with my apologies to our two great ND colleagues @Orangutan and @Dillon77 ...:cool::cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Considering he comes from Brenda’s coaching tree, he has a completely different attitude and view on his scheduling, perspective and program. It seems to me that both he and Geno really like, respect and have fun with each other. So, to me this makes the Louisville/ND theatre is all the more interesting and why I would LOVE to see Durr win a 2nd ACC POY and see “that other forum” and “that other coach” go ballistic..with my apologies to our two great ND colleagues @Orangutan and @Dillon77 ...:cool::cool:

Here I'm trying to have fun and you want to start a flame war! ;)

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

I'll take a repeat of last year, too. Durr wins ACC POY. Ogunbowale wins a National Championship and is named ACC Female Athlete of the Year. Sounds good.

Reaction Score
View attachment 38889

63 sounds like a nice number.

Reaction Score
I'll take a repeat of last year, too. Durr wins ACC POY. Ogunbowale wins a National Championship and is named ACC Female Athlete of the Year. Sounds good.
We know Ogunbowale can knock down quite a few baskets, but she needs to knock down a few more players with her arms, legs, feet, palms and hips on the court to get there this year.

Last edited:

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Geno vs."he who must not be named." When's that :rolleyes:? You see, I saw that the Irish are playing Clemson on Thursday night and was transported back into a state of spheriod shock to the senses. Hold it, was that another wide-open Tiger wide receiver streaking down the sideline or an open Paris Kea? :eek:

Heck, maybe it will be easier to watch "that other guard" take on KLS and crew. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
A small sermon as we rock and roll. The poster who started this thread got no love for starting it. The fact that it was me is unimportant. However, ... wait, what was the point? Honey, where is my bottle of Prevagen?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
A small sermon as we rock and roll. The poster who started this thread got no love for starting it. The fact that it was me is unimportant. However, ... wait, what was the point? Honey, where is my bottle of Prevagen?
Gave you some "LIKE", will that do?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Gave you some "LIKE", will that do?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, beyond the PC universe, I thought the second post could have had some love. Jeff would have chuckled. But, yeah, you did good.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm really looking forward to this game. The atmosphere will be really energizing.

And it means hot brown sandwiches, the best culinary discovery I've made in looking for cuisine local to UConn's opponents. These will be with fresh-roasted turkey breast.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Geno vs."he who must not be named." When's that :rolleyes:? You see, I saw that the Irish are playing Clemson on Thursday night and was transported back into a state of spheriod shock to the senses. Hold it, was that another wide-open Tiger wide receiver streaking down the sideline or an open Paris Kea? :eek:

Heck, maybe it will be easier to watch "that other guard" take on KLS and crew. ;)

I'll tell you what; I hate Clemson with every fiber of my being, but Amanda Butler deserves ACC COTY.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I'll tell you what; I hate Clemson with every fiber of my being, but Amanda Butler deserves ACC COTY.
While I thought Amanda was not good at Florida and was shocked Clemson hired her, she has turned that program around and has earned her bonafides. Unfortunately a guy named Wes is also in the ACC at the moment also having a special season...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom