This is what happens when you write before reading carefully | The Boneyard

This is what happens when you write before reading carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Very very nice snippet of info about Stewie in the Daily Campus's article about UConn trip south to play USF, listed in Nan's links today. I only wish the last fact was true.

"Stewart leads the Huskies with 19.4 points per game and has also racked up a total of 66 blocks this season. She is the conference’s second-leading scorer behind Keena Mays and leads the league in three-point field goal percentage with .790 this season."

Since Stewie is shooting 79% from the FT line, she seems to be equally adept shooting threes or frees, and she's obviously on the way to crushing an NCAA record. The article also refers to Stewie and Bria as "powerhouses," which may be one of the few times I have heard the term used about individual players rather than teams. The term might more properly have been applied to Courtney Paris, who definitely was a "power house."

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Very very nice snippet of info about Stewie in the Daily Campus's article about UConn trip south to play USF, listed in Nan's links today. I only wish the last fact was true.

"Stewart leads the Huskies with 19.4 points per game and has also racked up a total of 66 blocks this season. She is the conference’s second-leading scorer behind Keena Mays and leads the league in three-point field goal percentage with .790 this season."

Since Stewie is shooting 79% from the FT line, she seems to be equally adept shooting threes or frees, and she's obviously on the way to crushing an NCAA record. The article also refers to Stewie and Bria as "powerhouses," which may be one of the few times I have heard the term used about individual players rather than teams. The term might more properly have been applied to Courtney Paris, who definitely was a "power house."
Should we start a thread about the use of the word "powerhouse" in reference to "our girls"? :rolleyes:

I'm sure somebody around here is bound to be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom